(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 80: Liang Ze (4)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 80: Liang Ze (4)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The promo was badly shot.

Because it is an international first-line sports brand, please come to the palm mirror is also a well-known international figure, and Liang Ze has already cooperated several times is still familiar. Speaking fluent and elegant English, the British gentleman is full of power, but he wants perfection in his work.

Gu Ye took the endorsement of this high-end product for the first time, partly because of nervous smiles, stiff limbs and uncoordinated limbs, and secondly, because he had no experience, he could not express the style and style that the palm mirror wanted to express.

The palm mirror is extremely serious in terms of work. I feel bad when the shutter is not pressed once. I stop and move forward to communicate with Gu Ye.

Gu Ye's English proficiency stayed at the level of simple communication. Liang Ze stood not far away, watching Gu Ye's eyes full of confusion and took the initiative to act as an interpreter in the first two steps.

Three people stood in front of the laid-out background board. The sun was still warm at 9 o'clock in the morning. Gu Ye was sweating forehead because of nervousness and anxiety.

Liang Ze couldn't help looking at it. He could only do a good translation in the middle to help the two communicate. By the way, he talked to Gu Ye about his previous experience. I hope the shooting can be smooth in a while.

After exchanges, both parties stated that they would try again.

Gu Ye returned to his position on the left and stood. Liang Ze walked to the right with the palm mirror. The palm mirror with a cowboy hat with a fast brim, and two-thirds of his cheeks on the side were in the shadow. "This model The child feels very poor. "

Liang Ze persuaded with a smile and said, "I'm still young and inexperienced, and I'll be able to find it in a moment."

The final result was still unsatisfactory. Two people took a picture together. After Liang Ze's separate lens was quickly completed, he still had to accompany Gu Ye to delay. In the end, the gentle palm mirror was darkened. It was a little late for lunch. Patience was announced before lunch.

Gu Ye was hit, and looked very low. He didn't pick up the meal that the agent handed him, and he ran to the stairs to sit and drink water.

Liang Ze and the staff ate dinner together. They said that they had worked hard in a good manner and thanked a circle of people. They took a box of lunch and went up the stairs to Gu Ye.

Gu Ye is wearing a youth sports model in summer. She wears a light jacket on the outside of the vest, and wears casual pants and running shoes underneath.

With his head lowered, his chin resting on his knees, he pulled his shoelaces with one hand.

Liang Ze sat down beside him and passed the box lunch in his hand.

Gu Ye looked over, because it was Liang Ze, his cold face eased a lot, and he didn't open the box lunch, so he looked at Liang Ze with some perseverance and asked, "Mr. Liang, am I stupid. "

Liang Ze laughed, his eyes were all smiles, and he looked down at him slightly, his eyes were friendly, "How could it be."

Gu Ye pulled the corners of his mouth and looked a lot better.