(6)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 50: Liang Ke (6)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 50: Liang Ke (6)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

Daddy, who was scolded by Xiaodi, felt that he was a little bit unsettled after listening to the previous consequences. Although he felt a little weird, he still felt that he should come in and explain.

Da Di frowned at Xiao Di, "I went in and explained to Qing Ruo and Liang Ke."

Little Di pulled his arm and really gritted his teeth. "You just need to add less chaos."

"No." Dadi rightly tried to break his arm. "In case Liang Ke misunderstands Qingruo ..."

Liang Ke put his hand on the belt buckle and whispered in her ear. The belt buckle was fastened to directly lift the person horizontally.

Qingruo wrapped his arms around his neck and pursed his lips very softly and gently. "Mr. Liang, let me down."

Liang Ke frowned slightly, turned his head to look at her, didn't speak, his gaze asked if he was unwilling.

Qing Ruo's cheeks rose up, "I, I'll go by myself ..."

She was thinking about his legs, and felt bad for him.

Liang Ke ticked his lips, put the person down, and bit her ear in the past. "Mr. Liang, eh?" He added a sentence to his heart, and I will make you unable to call these three words.

He leaned on Qingruo's waist, his steps were large and anxious, his words pressed in his throat, "rising."

Qing Ruo's face was even more red. He stared at the ground with his gaze, quickly passed the wheelchair behind him, and couldn't care to reach out and lift it up.

Daddy and Daddy came in from the door one after the other, Daddy was anxious, Daddy still pulled his arm behind him, all helpless.

Liang Ke didn't even look at the two people who were suddenly shocked when he stood up and walked, his mouth was frozen in ice. "Come and try something bad for me again."

This word was completely a subconscious exit. After speaking, Liang Ke himself was a little stunned.

But at this time Qingruo's cheeks were red in his arms, and the two brothers at the door were surprised that he suddenly stood up and no one noticed.

Liang Ke hugged Qing Ruo to the second floor and locked the room door directly.

The two brothers stayed at the door for a long time, and Xu Siyu, who had just walked away, touched his head and came out of the small room on the first floor. . "Otherwise, practice it?"

"..." The two brothers back to God turned to look at her, and Daddy was still in a state of fainting. Only Daddy recovered a little faster and nodded, "OK."

Xu Siyu walked over to help the wheelchair on the ground, and Xiaodi came to help clean the broken bowl on the ground.

Tomorrow will leave. The broken bowl on the ground doesn't matter. I just want to find something to do now.

The three were doing things quietly. Liang Ke's voice came from the second floor. "Huh? Mr. Liang, do you want to call me that?" The evil charm, throbbing, and the already dark emotional depression.