(2)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 22: Demon **** (2)

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 22: Demon **** (2)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

The fox now has a name, billowing.

Because Qing Ruo particularly likes to watch it roll in the ball, and if it looks good, it will be given to Linguo.

After eating a bunch of spiritual fruit, my stomach was bulging and rolling hard, but it was really fun.

The little girl was sitting on the door frame on the left side of the hall, and her feet were rolling hard and hard. Qingruo supported one hand between her knees and chin, and held a red and bright spiritual fruit between her two fingers. Swinging, rolling into a ball depends on the direction of Linguo, squeaking.

Anxious and want to eat.

Even if there is some wisdom, but after all it is more animal instincts, eat a lot, but Linguo is the best food of Warcraft, can't help but want to eat.

The little girl was amused and laughed, and the swaying bells in her hair shook, and combined with her crisp laughter, the beat was like a musical movement of joy of harvest.

Lin Zhao put down the exercises in his hand and glanced over there. Is it so funny?

Billowing was anxious, and she did not roll. She jumped and fluttered her hand. If she was not prepared, Billowy now ate a bit heavy and hit her whole body.

She was sitting on the door frame. The door frame was narrow. She wasn't very stable. She opened her eyes instantly and sat back on the ground.

One person and one fox hit the back door together.

The lingering fruit contained in her fingertips as she wished, and her four feet stepped on her. If Qing was thrown on the ground, there was a repair for her body. The pain was not painful, but the steps on her hair were crooked and her clothes were messy. Then, pouting and pouting, little looks wronged.

Lin Zhao hooked his lips, which seemed very funny.

He rummaged up and down the Xuan Jue Men, and finally found what he wanted. The last thing his mother wanted to give him was intercepted by the head. Now he still takes it back.

Lin Zhao didn't take any action on the remaining five Zongmen. Zongmen thought that it was a kind of virginity.

After three months, not only the five main sects, but also some small sects also began to stream the Xuan Juemen to the Saints.

Xuan Jue Men has now become the base of the Demon race, and the main peak and surrounding peaks have been cleaned.

One peak and twelve mountains are continuous. The peak where the previous four maidens lived has increased rapidly recently.

Qing Ruo lives on the left side of the hall, and calls on the right side.

In fact, their current practice is that it doesn't matter whether they sleep or not, mainly because they practice.

If Qing is Taoist, the practice in Wudao is several years and short months. There is no way to compare her aura in Dongfu with her original practice. Cultivation has little effect. Qingruo has been completely idle for months.

Lin Zhao is the demon cultivation. The demon cultivation does not need to be enlightened. It is constantly devoured, and slaughter is their cultivation. Quick and cruel.