(4)

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Lover’s Prattle TLP » Chapter 89: Emperor Chapter

The Lover’s Prattle Chapter 89: Emperor Chapter

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update [Quick Wear] love words will finally have the latest chapter of the master!

There is no harem in the harem, Mrs. Gong is going to enter the harem.

The emperor was not high when the emperor was there. She had no children and had only one princess. She had a good relationship with Emperor Yong Kun's biological mother. After the death of Emperor Yong Kun, she also had a lot of attention to Emperor Yong Kun, so now she is in this harem. The princess who lived most comfortably, her daughter also got the title of Emperor Yongkun and the title of princess to marry and beloved.

The sign that Mrs. Gong wanted to enter the palace was handed over, and the royal concubine sent someone to ask the meaning of Yong Kun.

In the morning, a sign was handed over to the palace before lunch to allow Mrs. Gong to enter the palace in the afternoon.

Mrs. Gong didn't take a few sips for lunch. After packing, she put on the suit and put on the costumes of the imperial palace. The eldest girl next to him brought the silver needed to enter the palace and went to the palace.

No horses or horses are allowed in the palace. Mrs. Gong must get off the carriage at the gate of the palace. The two maids who respect King Concubine are waiting at the gate of the palace. They salute Mrs. Gong respectfully and respectfully.

Mrs. Gong personally stepped forward and held up, holding two transparent jade bracelets in her hand, one for each of the two girls.

She looked back and smiled and exaggerated two sentences, but also took over the hair bun passed by the girl.

The two aunts stepped back and didn't dare to accept them again. "Don't do it, ma'am, you must have pity on the slaves."

Mrs. Gong did not dare to look at them and did not force her to look at them. It was also a rule to collect things in this palace.

The two maidservants followed Mrs. Gong's order to guide Mrs. Gong, and got Mrs. Gong's courtesy. Mrs. Gong asked respectfully and respectfully along the way.

Mrs. Gong thought that the two had received the advice of respecting the concubine. They were very thoughtful, and thought and spoke with a smile. "Qing Ruo has been a protagonist since childhood, and I don't know if I have caused trouble to the concubine in this palace. . "

The two aunts did not hesitate to answer, "Mrs. Gong joked, and the concubine said that Ms. Gong was a wonderful person the other day. It wasn't Ms. Gong that caused trouble. A few days ago, a few women went to Miss Gong Qingming Hall. I don't know how it happened. Several mother-in-laws talked a little bit, and Ms. Gong was so good-tempered that there was some conflict. "

Mrs. Gong shook her heart and listened to the two girls-in-laws continuing. "Miss Gong had a conflict with several maidens. Remembering Ms. Gong's young age, the servants of the Qingming Palace did not let a few maids approach Ms. Gong. It ’s not. It's true that several damsels were dragged and injured a little.

Mrs. Gong shook the corners of her mouth, but this girl-in-law kept up Qingruo. The two conflicted and involved the concubine, but the two girl-in-laws did not say clearly if it was not, apparently they got the master's advice.

Sure enough, "Your Majesty's Longyan is furious. Several damsels are ignorant of ill manners and are now thinking behind closed doors."

"..."