Vol. 1: Chapter 11.3 - Where One Belongs

The next few days of our study sessions went smoothly. We even had joint sessions with Horikita and the others. Their progress was fairly similar to ours. Hirata was especially glad that everything was going well.

Before we knew it, it was already Friday. Miyake was supposed to be absent to attend his club, but I managed to slip in a suggestion.

"How about this? Miyake and Sudou can go attend their club activities. We'll move the schedule from 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM. It's alright if you're a bit late. We'll have the meeting in my room if that's alright with you guys?" I asked.

"Oh, seriously? Alright!" Sudou exclaimed in joy.

"That's fine with me! I'll be there as soon as possible. C'mon, Sudou, let's bolt," replied Miyake.

"Bye-bye~!" Hasebe enthusiastically gave her farewell.

"Alright, I'll see you two later. I live in Room 401, so just knock when you get there," I said.

"Oho~? Didn't you send them away so you can have some alone time with us girls?" teased Hasebe.

As she said those words, memories came back to me... Hasebe Haruka and Sakura Airi; the two girls in Class B who were said to have the biggest... breasts.

"Not really. You can do whatever you want for the time being," I replied.

"U-Uhm, I want to hang out with Ayanokouji-kun!" Sakura looked like it took everything she had just to say that.

"Oh, you're surprisingly forward, aren't you, Sakura-chan~?" Hasebe turned to target Sakura this time.

"I-It's not like that, Hasebe-san... I don't really have anything else to do right now... So maybe we can do some extra studying?" Sakura's flustered expression probably looked adorable to Hasebe so she started clinging onto her.

"Hmm... You know what, I'll come with you. I'm worried that Ayanokouji-kun might do something bad." Hasebe smirked at me with a dubious look.

I'm really glad they got closer to each other. It's probably a great thing for Sakura to have a female friend as soon as now. I'm getting slandered, though.

"I won't..." I sighed in debility.

"I... I don't think Ayanokouji-kun is that kind of person..." Sakura spoke up to defend me. I'm thankful.

"Ahaha~, I'll still come along. At this point, let's just go have a study session. It'll help my competition with Sudou-kun, too." Hasebe chuckled deviously.

"Okay, let's go then," I said.

When we got to my room, Hasebe instantly jumped on my bed. I'm a bit flustered by her actions, but I'm happy that she's getting comfortable around a guy like me. Sakura looked around with a slightly baffled expression.

"Woah, are you sure this wasn't a vacant room? You haven't touched anything at all!" scolded Hasebe.

"I don't really need any decorations for my room or anything. I'd rather save my points," I replied, earning a weird look that says "What the heck?" from Hasebe.

I started gathering the study materials for them. I moved the small coffee table near my bed so we can begin our session. Using cushions, the three of us sat and got ready.

"Wait!" Hasebe raised her hand out of nowhere.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Isn't this weird? Instead of studying, why aren't we using this time to get to know each other better?" Hasebe suggested. "Don't you agree, Sakura-chan?"