Vol. 3: Chapter 14.1 - The Magician Reveals His Trick

Most of the students chose to arrange their luggage first before playing around on the ship. Of course, I was the same. Even though I only had a few stuff in hand, it's better to tidy things up before chilling.

As soon as we got our phones back, Class B immediately came into contact with each other. Hirata personally requested that he wanted to know what really happened in the exam. I was initially fine with explaining things to him, but then he said that the entire class would like to listen along.

Well... if I consider everything, I guess this is the ideal scenario. I'm friends with everyone in the class, so most of them are bound to ask me about what I did to achieve this result. It's better to give everyone an explanation at the same time.

It feels nice to say that I'm friends with everyone, but I don't think I can count Kouenji in there. We barely interacted and our hostile encounter on the island certainly weakens that thought. Thinking about it, though, I don't think he's the type of person who'd bear a grudge over something like that.

Around 1:00 PM in the afternoon, I exited the room and looked at the framed map of the ship. I absorbed the necessary information so I can navigate around with ease.

10th Deck - The sun deck and rooftop. It has a pool, cafe, and gym among other facilities.

9th Deck - Karaoke, lounges, bars, izakayas, and some restaurants can be found on this deck. It also has a banquet area that's often referred to as an "Ocean-Viewing Buffet".

8th Deck - This deck houses the medical facilities along with pharmacies and drug stores.

7th Deck - Two big facilities can be found in this deck. One is a supermarket and the other is a library. Adjacent to the library are bookstores, a manga cafe, and a net cafe.

6th Deck - Spas, salons, and a lot of facilities related to relaxation and cosmetics could be found in this deck.

5th Deck - This is where the ship employees' rooms are located.

4th Deck - This deck houses the guest rooms for female students and school staff.

3rd Deck - On a similar note, this deck houses the guest rooms for male students and school staff.

2nd Deck - It felt very mysterious since this deck had vacant guest rooms that we have no way of knowing the purpose for. It was mostly deserted since almost no one walks through these areas.

1st Deck - It had the main lounge and the biggest banquet area.

1st Underground Level - It had the Movie Cinema that screened both new and old movies on a specific rotation.

2nd Underground Level - Students will be able to find the Live Theatre on this level where scheduled theatrical performances can be watched. The casino is also located here.

3rd Underground Level - Night clubs can be found here along with some more restaurants.

4th Underground Level - This had the breaker room where tons of switchboard facilities are located.

Of course, I haven't really mentioned everything that could be found in each deck, but the others didn't really seem to matter that much, so I didn't bother memorizing their locations. Maybe in the future, if they become relevant, somehow.

And obviously, some facilities are off-limits for minors and students like us.

(12:37) [I've made reservations for a lounge on the 9th Deck. It will be for Class B's personal use from 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM. This is just a self-organized class meeting and so it's nothing mandatory. Anyone who doesn't wish to join is free to do so.] (Hirata)