[INTRO] Chapter 1

[wow looking back at this is so weird but don't worry the chapters get better, longer and the story gets better. Basically I've become a better writer 😂😂 so stay with me please!!]

So, math class, my ultimate favourite... Grade 11 math is simple, I mean you catch on pretty easily. For me it was kinda different... I had that really hot guy who sat right in front of me who I've talked to once... Maybe twice... Anyways, how would I be able to concentrate with him right in my view? The way he would flip back his hair with his hand and shrug his shoulders when he'd get bored...

Jesus he was a sëx god from above.

Harry had his days when he would wear this black hoodie with a white stripe along his chest and those days... Let me tell you they were the best! His hair would usually have his messy curls who dropped mostly on one side with his hand tugging on it. Those moments were when I wished my hand was the one tugging at it... Not his... Harry had big hands, you could see his veins pop and with his light tan it was just wow. Am I the only one with hand crushes?

Oh, and before I forget, how can I forget, Chelsea. This girl who sat next to him. She had the perfect summer body; nice and slim. She had this blonde beach hair with natural wavy curls. She was perfect. All I wanted was to be her, we all did. The only thing was her attitude, the way she treated people and would say things. I wouldn't say she's a good person.