Chapter 77 - Finale

As promised, Kevin concluded the important meeting in thirty minutes. Initially, Mr Tatsuya had invited him to dinner but Kevin polietely declined.

"Mr Lou, don't you think that declining my invitation will offend me ?", Mr Tatsuya asked.

Kevin only smiled "Even if you are offended, I couldn't do anything that would make me lose my wife."

"I have never known that Mr Lou is actually such a romantic person."

"I have always heard that Mr Tatsuya loves his wife very much. I know you will understand how I feel."

Mr Tatsuya nodded his head "A man who loves his wife is indeed rare. Young man, you can offend anyone but not your wife. Once you lose her, you will regret for your whole life."

With that piece of advice, Kevin rushed back to his office only to find that it was empty. Panic attacked him immediately. Where is she? Didn't she tell me that she will wait for me ?

"Where is Clarisse ?", he turned to the secretary who was sitting outside.

"Ms Clarisse is in the room.", the secretary was dumbfound.

Then he heard the familiar voice "What's wrong?" Looking at her came out from his lounge room, he immediately close the door and locked it. He then rushed and kissed her passionately.

Clarisse was shocked but at the same time relieved. By this incidence, she felt Kevin's anxiety. This proved that he also feared that she would be gone.

After a long time, she chuckled.

Kevin tapped her nose "Laugh ?"

"You are so cute."

"Then, do not leave me so you can see this cute man."

Clarisse laughed so much.

"It's good that you can laugh."

"Kev.."

"Hmm ?"

"If one day, you do not love me anymore. Tell me, I'll leave."

Kevin hugged her tightly "That day will never come. So don't you dare to leave me."

Later when they were old and had several grandchildren, Clarisse held his hand and smiled "Loving you is the most wonderful part of my life."

Kevin only tossled her head like how he had been used to. "So do not leave me"

Clarisse shook her head "I will leave this world a day earlier than you."

"Hmm, that's fine. I can't bear to leave you even a day. So you just need to wait me for a day. Remember, I'll come to you very soon."

Just like how they had promised, they left the world in the span of a day time. Their family was very sad since they lost two people consecutively, but somehow they were glad to witness such a true love.