Chapter 56

As promised, Kevin followed wherever Clarisse wanted. He was such a good material husband that he would happily strolled around with her without any destinations. The most shocking part was his EQ was not low at all. It seemed like he had the ability to read Clarisse's minds.

"Hey !! Are you a superhuman?" Clarisse asked.

"..."

"How can you read my mind?"

"..."

"Look! This, this, this, and this.",Clarisse said as she pointed at the several bags that Kevin were holding as well as a box of chocolate that she was holding. "How can you know that I am eyeing these?"

"Is it that difficult?", Kevin asked her

"Is it that obvious?", Clarisse frowned at his question. "I have tried my best to not show it", she mumbled.

"Then, probably I am a superhuman", Kevin chuckled at how confused she was.

"REALLY? Are you alien? Where do you come from? Mars? Or other galaxy?"

Kevin was speechless toward her nonsense questions. How could she look so intimidating outside and look so innocent inside. If he didn't personally see how she worked, he might have thought that he had been dating a five-year-old girl.

"Have you knocked on your head recently?", Kevin inspected her head after he put the shopping bags down.

Clarisse only shook her head "Why?"

"How can your IQ drop to the lowest?" , Kevin said seriously.

"HEY! KEVIN LOU! ARE YOU COURTING DEATH?",Clarisse hit him.

"Say it once more?"

"Are you courting death(?)", Clarisse thought that Kevin was angry so she lowered her baby voice.

"No, before that"

"Hey (?)"

"No, after that"

"Kevin Lou" as Clarisse said she realized that she was the one courting death. How could she be so disrespectful? He was her boss, not only her boss, but he was called as the king of business industry who was feared by many. His grandfather even had to do a lot of things to make him come back, yet she called him by his name with a loud voice. Oh gosh.

However, her train of thoughts was stopped as she felt warmth on her lips.

Kevin licked her lips before entered her mouth, then his tongue danced wildly with hers. His hands pressed the back of her head allowed him to freely devour her sweetness. He didn't let her go before she was out of breath.

"It's the first time you call me by name", Kevin said as their foreheads still stuck together.

"Huh?"

Kevin smiled "Call me again."

Clarisse finally realized that she didn't do anything wrong so she had her gut back. She brought the box of chocolate to the kitchen as she said "Hey?"

"..."

"Big boss"

"..."

She deliberately wants to anger me. This woman really needs to be punished.

Kevin followed her and picked her and set her on the counter. Clarisse grinned widely. "Misterrr...."

"Bad girl needs to be punished."

Clarisse knew that she was in danger if she continued to be so lawless. She called him as sweet as possible "Kevin, sweety, bunny, baby, sweetheart"

She spilled all of the endearments that she used to vow not to call her future boyfriend with.

However, with all those coaxing, Kevin still punished her. He sucked her lips lightly, Clarisse also reacted with linking her arms around his neck. Kevin then started to mark her neck line to her collarbone. His left hand caressed her cheek while his right hand trailed down and slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

As he finished unbuttoning, Clarisse could feel the cold sensation on her chest. She was about to protest when Kevin suddenly kissed her neck to her chest while his right hand was caressing her right breast which was still covered by her bra. Kevin then bit and licked her upper breast.

He looked carefully and made sure that the mark that he put on was red enough to stay for several days, then he moved to the her left breast and did the same.

For that whole process, Clarisse tried her best not to make any voice. She was afraid that her voice would ignite the beast in his, yet she also somehow  hoped that he wouldn't stop. Such a dilemma.

However, Kevin had vowed not to do anything before their wedding night. No matter how he wanted to love her, he would always make sure to respect her. Therefore, he stopped right at the moment and looked at the woman in front of him.

"How long do you plan to torture me?"

Clarisse was absolutely not in her right mind, thus she showed her literally confused look.

"When will we get married?"