Chapter 7

Right after he told his old man about his decision, he managed things in his company so he could still be able to take care of it in distant. It only took a week for him to clear things up and flew to J city.

"No one should know I have come back"

For the sake of keeping his arrival from others, he didn't fly back with their private plane. Getting off the plane, he went through the VIP gate and there a black sedan car had been waiting for them. The driver immediately open the door for him when Louis put their suitcases in the trunk before he sat on the vice seat.

Louis turned his head to the back seat when he saw the man behind had closed his haggard eyes. He didn't take any rest after working hard for a week. As soon as he finished, he rushed to the airport to get the earliest flight.

" I've sent the documents that you asked for. You can read them when you are free."

"En"

"Do you want to go back to condo?"

Louis had prepared a condo for Kevin, though his family lived in J city. He would never agree to live with his family. For him, living indepently for a man at his age was a must.

After a moment of silence then Kevin opened his eyes, "Let's visit Kelly"

Actually, Louis found it weird that Kelly, a six-year-old girl, could be so attached to the cold guy. At to his surprised, the cold guy who found that children were annoying could be so gentle toward Kelly. Perhaps, it was because of Kelly's staying at the States for several years right after she was born. Kelly was very weak when she was young thus her parents decided to stay at the States for a while as the medic there was much more better.

There was no one in the States, so as a cousin of Kelly's mom, Mandy, Kevin was the one who always helped them if there were any problems during their stay. A year ago, as Kelly's health had improved and she needed to go to school like normal kids, her family decided to go back to J city.

Louis could still remember that day when Kelly had to seperate from Kevin. She clung like a koala and cried wholeheartedly. "Uncle K, you have to come visit Kelly"

After half an hour drive, they arrived in front of a luxurious white villa. Kevin stepped out from the car and walked swiftly into the house.

"Aren't you coming back next two weeks?", asked a woman in her floral dress.

"It's a secret"

"I understand, then are you coming for Kelly?"

"En.. where is she?"

"She is having nap after playing", she said as she led Kevin to the living room and ordered her servants to bring some snacks.

"Oh..has Kelly slept?", Mandy instantly stood up and walked toward a woman who was walking down the stairs.

Kevin turned his head around and saw a woman in pink knee-lenght dress with shoulder-lenght hair. She smiled to Mandy and nodded her head.

"Tomorrow Kelly has to arrive before 7", the woman in pink said

"I got it ms. Please be careful", Mandy said. Mandy walked her to the entrance then came back and sat across Kevin.

"Are you busy tomorrow?", Mandy asked.

"No"

"Then can you come to the church ? Kelly will dance"

"Sure"

No one knew the reason Kevin agreed was not only because Kelly would perform, but because she would be there. Yes, the person who caused him to come back. Though she had her hair cut, he could still recognize her in a glance because everyday since that day she had been in his mind, vividly.

The next day it was still early in the morning but the church was crowded. It was the first week of the new year so there was always a special event for it. In a room, there were a lot of children with their parents sending them off. They were there to prepare before performing.

A little girl wearing red dress ran toward a slim figure in light blue shirt with jeans. She had tied her hair into messy buns. Feeling someone's hugging her leg, she looked to where the little creature was.

"You are here darling.", Clarisse smiled.

"Ms.. my beloved uncle is coming today as well"

"Really? You must be very happy"

After preparing the kids, Clarisse then brought them to the backstage and left them to her fellow Sunday school teacher. She then ran to the middle of the audience side. She had to be there to give examples for the children on stage.

On the other hand, Kevin was sitting in the second row of the audience seat. His eyes were fixed into someone. None other, but Clarisse. She was wearing no make up and she was also wearing her glasses which made her look casual.