Chapter 20

Clarisse did as she had promised Kelly. She brought all the materials to make hairbow. She didn't know since when she found it fun to make hairbow. Sometimes she would sell them, sometimes she would gift them. Kelly got one and liked it very much. Thus, she made such a request.

Clarisse went to the highest level of the apartment where the condominiums were. She pressed the bell on room no 1801.

Soon, the door was opened and she could see a little girl with a messy bun hair stand sweetly.

"Miss Clarisse", the little girl hugged her legs as soon as she came into the condo.

Clarisse carried the little girl and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She walked to the living room.

"Are you alone?", Clarisse asked.

"No.. uncle is in the kitchen."

"Haven't had your lunch?"

"I have, but I would like to taste Uncle's aglio olio"

Clarisse smiled upon hearing the answer. She sat down and took out the materials that she had brought over after she spreaded newspaper over the table to avoid ruining it while making the hairbow.

"We will start after you finish your aglio olio, is that okay?"

The little girl nodded enthusiastically. Clarisse looked at the little girl lovingly before her expression shifted to unbelievable state. Why is he here?

"Uncle..Miss Clarisse has come", the little girl ran to the man who just came out from the kitchen with two plates of aglio olio on his hands.

Clarisse was stunned. Uncle ?

"Aren't you coming?", the man's question brought her back to the reality.

She walked to the dining table where they were. She sat beside the little girl then the man put down the plate in front of her. She looked at him questionably.

"Not your taste?", the man asked

She only shook her head and took her fork indecisively.

"Uncle's cooking is the best, you have to try it ms", the little girl mumbled as her mouth was full of food.

"Thank you sir", Clarisse thanked Kevin for the food.

"We are not in the office", Kevin replied.

This reply, though short, Clarisse could catch the hidden meaning. Kevin told her so meant that he gave her liberty to treat him not as her superior outside the office.

His cooking was indeed very good. Clarisse might not be able to taste another aglio olio after this. His cooking was deserved two thumbs up.

Kevin knew well that the little girl was awkward around him, so he deliberately got back to his study room after serving the food. He knew that he needed to give the little bunny time to adjust.

When he came out to drink some water, he saw the little bunny was washing the dishes. He leaned on the door frame watching her busy with her stuff. She turned around to find her big boss was staring at her.

"Erm.. I'm sorry, I should have asked for your permission..I didn't mean to..." she was cut in her mid explanation "Treat as your home" he said with his deep voice.

Clarisse was dumbfound and her heart beat crazily. Thankfully, Kelly screamed her name from the living room which brought her back to her sense. She rushed to the source of the voice as soon as possible.

Kevin smiled looking at her reaction. He found it cute whenever she was dumbfound.

Clarisse helped Kelly to make handmade gift for her mom, Mandy. They spent nearly two hours to finish it.

"Ms.. will you stay for dinner?", Kelly hugged her neck from behind, she clung like a koala.

"Sorry.. I have made promise to have dinner with my friend", she patiently answered while keeping all the stuff.

"Boyfriend?"

"Girl"

Both of them didn't know how relieved certain someone in the study room with their conversation.