Chapter 72

Despite Clarisse's agony, the reception went very well. It soon reached to the most anticipated part where the guests would get the chance to dance with their respected partners. This was a golden chance for the single men to pursue the single ladies while the couple to engage a romantic time.

Clarisse, naturally, was invited by some of her colleagues. Of course, she would politely decline by telling them that she didn't know how to dance.

"Such a lame excuse, huh?", she heard the woman chuckled after asking. She turned to the woman and saw Sharon, whom she hadn't met for a long time.

"Who doesn't know that you used to dance ballet? And now, you tell them you do not know how to dance?"

Clarisse shrugged her shoulders "After all ballet and ballroom dance are quiet different."

"So, what kind of honour does this humble woman has to have The queen Sharon to accompany?"

Sharon flicked her forehead playfully "Naughty girl."

Later, there were more and more people who gathered around them. As they were all colleagues and had good relationship, they teased each other and laughed heartliy. After all, it was hard for them to gather so they wouldn't waste such a good opportunity to fool around.

"By the way, don't you guys wonder which lucky guy would marry our little director?", someone suddenly raised this question which stunned Clarisse.

"Me?", someone pointed himself and everybody laughed at them.

"No no no, Clarisse should be with some young masters."

"Some? I guess she needs at least one hundred young masters to pamper."

"Why do you guys like to tease me so much?", Clarisse complained.

Then another directly chimed in "What about our big boss?"

"Hmm..big boss is too cold. I don't think that he can pamper someone."

Clarisse was about to stop their nonsense, but she was startled by a sudden hand which wrapped around her waist. She then heard the voice which always gave her a sense of security. Security? This time when she heard his voice, she felt fear.

"Come, it's to take photo. The others are waiting."

Kevin didn't wait for her response before taking her over to where his family were waiting, leaving the others stunned.

Taking a photo with his family with Kevin wrapping his hand over her waist and holding her hand with his other hand had clearly shown who would be the future Mrs Lou.

However, this possesive action of his while they were having cold war made her feel uncomfortable. By all means, Kevin sensed it as well.

Their intimate action was seen by all the guests. For sure, Regina had witnessed it as well. She tightened her fists under the table with her face as nonchalant as she could.