Chapter 62

It was early in the morning when they arrived in P province. So they made a sudden trip to the branch company there. No one knew that they were coming, not even Clarisse's finance manager and Olivia who acted as the assistant manager.

As no one knew their arrival, there was no welcoming ceremony from the employees there. They got off the car and went into the tallest building in the P province. They passed a lot of employees, yet no one greeted them. Though they had majestic aura, no body  expected who they truly were because there were plenty of wealthy businessmen in P province but they were nothing compared to the elites in the capital.

Their ignorance for the upcoming storm somehow made Clarisse chuckle which made the icy Kevin turned to her side "What makes Mrs Lou so happy?"

Clarisse shook her head "I'm imagining how will they look when the king Yama punishes them."

Previously in the flight, both Kevin and her had looked into the traitors' backgrounds and of course they knew how they looked from their photos. There were some of them who walked pass them and acted haughtily.

"Then, I'm honoured to let Mrs Lou watch how I act.", Kevin tousled her hair which made him receive a deathly glare.

"Don't you know that it was hard for me to made my hair"

"You look good however it is."

Hearing it, Clarisse wanted to kick him hard but since he was now her superior, she thought that it was better to handle him later.

Soon, the catastrophe struck the whole branch company. The Chairman made a sudden visit and caught the director-in-charged to be dancing on the bed with some escorts in his office room during working hour. Moreover, 5 out of 8 managers were proved to do money laundry with the governmental officers. Thus, the chairman immediately reported them to the corruption eradication comission.

Most people would try to hide this kind if underhanded matter as good as possible. However, the Lou family was a righteous family. Moreover, they were merely subordinates in the branch company that the company wouldn't risk to cover their deeds.

When they got into the hotel, Clarisse really wished to lay on the bed as soon as possible. However, thinking that Kevin would be worried if he looked at how tired she was. She tried to hold on and acted as usual.

On the other hand, Kevin realized what she was trying to do. He didn't mind her to make her suffer as to let her not to be stubborn the next time. Hence, Kevin felt hurt when he saw how hard she was trying to be alright. Thus, he walked over and carried her to her room.

As the chairman, Kevin had the prestige to stay in the VVIP room which was only reserved for the Lou family's members in the hotel. The room had two bedrooms,one kitchen, and one living room. He carried her to hers and placed her on the bed.

Clarisse sensed the danger in his eyes so she quickly circled her arms around his neck. "Don't be angry."

Initially, Kevin wanted to reprimand her but looking at her feeling sorry, he dispersed his thought. He kissed her forehead. "How do I dare to be angry when this is my punishement?"

She replied with a peck. "Thank you for accomodating me so much."

"Don't be so stubborn next time. I do not want you to be responsible or to be professional. I only need you to stay healthy and live happily. Do you understand?", he caressed her head.

"I know. Now, could you please stay with me for awhile? After all, you are tired."

Kevin agreed since he felt a little tired. Laying on her side would always make him feel more energized after. She was like a charger for him.