Chapter 15

For the whole time, Clarisse only dug into her food though she didn't have any appetite as she could sense the man in front of her was looking at her wryly.

She didn't even dare to lift up her head. She could only smile faintly when the others joked. She really would like to hide somewhere else. It was too uncomfortable.

After she finished her food, she excused herself to the restroom. However, she strode to where Alvin and Sherly were. She whispered something to them and they showed disappointed look,yet she seemed to say another thing before she was drageed to take a quick photo with the couple.

All of those actions were vividly seen by Kevin. Looking that she had walked out, he immediately stood up and gave a nod to both the couple.

Though she was wearing flat shoes, yet she found herself tired by the walk from the VIP room to the basement. She took out her car key and unlocked her car as she felt a rough and large hand took over her car keys. It was too quick that she couldn't react.

A honk then brought her back to her sense. She could clearly see a man was sitting on the driver seat, her car's driver seat. She was a little shocked but still walked to the vice seat. She didn't know what she should say, except "Sir, is there anything that I can help?"

The man only glared at her and moved toward her. She was stunned by his action. What is he trying to do? Her whole body stiffened and she also didn't dare to breathe.

The man stretched his arms and helped her buckled the seatbelt before went back to his position and started the car.

There was no sound during the drive. Clarisse was a little tired as she was still not really fit moreover she was in an awkward circumstance that caused her feeling restless.

The car stopped in front of a private hospital, which was under Alpha Corporation.

"Get down", the man ordered before he stepped out.

Clarisse followed the man helplessly. If he were not my boss, I would realy step him to the ash. She only could rant those words in her mind silently.

Kevin walked for a while before he realized that the girl wasn't behind him. He turned around and saw that she was walking slowly toward him with her head down. He found this scene was so mesmerizing, he stood unmoving to appreciate this beauty for a while before he walked to her side and grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

The chief of the hospital ran to the entrance as soon as he heard the young master arrived. He, followed by several officials of the hospital, personally attended the young master.

"Young master, do you have any discomfort?"

Kevin pushed Clarisse forward to the chief and said nonchalantly "Full body check up"

Clarisse turned her to face him and frowned. Full body check up?

"Only fever", she explained to the chief.

The chief who was full of white hairs then smiled toward Clarisse. "Please follow me, ms"

The chief was the private doctor for the Lou's family for three generations so he knew well how important this woman for the young master as soon as he looked at the youngster's eyes.

Clarisse felt a full body check-up was too exageratting. She merely had fever ,though. In short, no one dared to disgaree with the big boss so everyone could only do as his command.

After the full body check-up's result was out then Kevin could feel at ease. She indeed only has fever. He then drove to the Riverside apartment after buying the medicine that she needed. Again, there was only silence during the drive.

Only in the elevator that she could hear a familiar voice rang.

"Eat your medicine and rest well, don't be the drawback for the business trip"

Clarisse kept on thinking why he did so, thinking that he might care for her made her heart beat rapidly. Therefore, she felt her heart tightened upon hearing his answer.

"En"