Chapter 55

Clarisse was awoken by the light that sipped into the room through the floor-to-ceiling window in the room. She tried to open her eyes then she found a broad chest in front of her. She frowned. Who is this? Am I dreaming?
She then smelt a familiar scent, when she looked up, the familiar handsome figure was sleeping soundly. She searched for her phone to find out that it was 9 a.m. How can he still be sleeping?

She tapped his cheek lightly.

"Big boss..big boss.."

The man didn't wake up, instead hugged her tighter.

"Hey.. it's 9 a.m., are you planning to get fired?"

Kevin who heard her nonsense question couldn't help but wished to bully her. He immediately locked her lips. He nimbled her soft lips slowly. When he felt that she struggled, he held her face and bit her lips.

Clarisse was hurt by his bite so she accidentaly opened her mouth which gave Kevin free access to explore her sweetness. His tongue danced wildly with her tongue. Clarisse whose eyes were still sleepy felt hazier than before. Kevin kissed her deeply for a long time and stopped kissing after he felt the woman under him was out of breath.

While catching her breath, Clarisse complained "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"I don't mind"

"But I mind"

"Then don't mind from now on", said Kevin as he put on a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey.. why do you wake up so late? Don't tell me, you are really fired."

"Who dare to fire me?"

"Oh right, you are the chairman. Then, why? Didn't you say there was urgent matter?"

"Afraid of being fired by wifey"

"Huh?"

"I am sorry to leave you alone for these several days."

"Don't tell me you wake up late because what I said yesterday?"

"What do you think?"

"I feel so sinful."

"Hmm?"

"I didn't mean to be so demanding. I didn't mean to complain. I am actually okay. I just wanted to meet you for a short time."

Kevin leaned and gave her a peck.

"I know. I have finished my work so I can accompany you."

"Really? You didn't lie, did you?"

"Absolutely not"

"Promise me not to sacrifice your work because of me"

"That.. I can't"

"Why? Work is important"

"But you are my priority"

"How could you have such a sweet mouth?"

"Erm.. but my wifey tastes sweeter."

"Rogue"

"Let me show you how real rogue acts"

Soon, Clarisse regretted to say that word. Kevin not only tasted her lips, he also marked her neck, her collarbone, as she was wearing a low string pajamas, Kevin was able to mark her upper back as well. Thankfully, Kevin's self-control was better than average man so he soon stopped before he crossed the line. However, no one knew he was feeling so dead to have to stop when he only started.

"Where do you want to go ?",he asked as he played with her hair.

Clarisse looked at the dark circles around Kevin' eyes replied "Let's just stay at home today."

"Hmm?"

She was staying home for three whole days yet she still wanted to stay at home(?)

Clarisse touched his eyes gently and said "You look like panda, people might think I stole a protected animal"

Though her words seemed insulting, yet Kevin felt the warmth. She cares toward me.

Kevin held her fingers and bit her fingers one by one lightly, then he kissed them lightly.

"I am really okay"

"Let's just stay at home today, and you have to accompany me tomorrow anywhere I go"

"Okay wifey."