Chapter 65

As plan, Clarisse went to the banquet as Kevin's plus one. She wore long-sleeved navy blue dress which wrapped around her body. It was one of the premium collection from Noble. She had her slightly curly hair tied into low pony tail.

Placing her hand on the cold-hearted CEO's arm, she knew that it would gather others' attention. However, she had somehow underestimated her own man's popularity. As soon as they stepped into the room, all eyes were directed to them.

Instinctively, she looked at the man beside her. He was very calm, but there was no smile on his face. It had been awhile since she saw his cold face since he had always been warm and gentle toward her.

Kevin brought her to meet the host and hostess. "Mr Lou, it's our honour to have you in this banquet.", the host welcomed him warmly.

Kevin shook his hand and gave his subtle smile to show his politeness. The host and hostess didn't lose the chance to know about the woman beside him. "And this lady?"

"You can call her Ms. Clarisse. She is the person behind Noble.", Kevin introduced her appropriately without giving any hints about their relationship. He knew that his woman was working hard to be independent and he supported her.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Kim. It's my honour to meet you.", Clarisse added on.

Looking at how Kevin looked so protective of her, Mrs Kim immediately took the chance to flatter "You are too polite. Youngsters nowadays are very talented. Let me introduce you to others"

Though she didn't know what Noble was, but she had put on her mind that the woman in front of her was someone she shouldn't offend or she would face catastrophe.

"Please take care of her on my behalf, Mrs Kim"

With Kevin's humble request, he had clearly made his stand of how important Clarisse was for him. Moreover, he almost never acted so close to others. People who stood near them would definitely hear his voice and they secretly took a note to remember Clarisse's face carefully.

"You can rest assured. Who would dare to touch your woman?",Mrs Kim joked  but she was secretly investigating Clarisse's importance.

Kevin smiled and didn't deny. He turned to Clarisse "Do not drink too much." Clarisse only nodded in agreement before following Mrs Kim to other socialites.

"Your dress is very beautiful. I wonder who is the designer?",Mrs Kim asked as they walked to a group of ladies.

"Thank you for your praise. It is specially made by our designer."

"Is it possible if you introduce him/her to me?"

"Introducing is an easy matter, but I hope you won't be offended if you have to be in the waiting list."

The more a brand was hard to reach, the more sophisticated it would be. It was a marketing strategy that Clarisse was using.

They soon reached at the ladies. "Hello everyone. This is Ms Clarisse." Mrs Kim introduced her to a bunch of ladies. Most of them looked like at their 30s.

Clarisse only smiled. She would answer their questions and mostly about her look which was a free marketing for her and her objection for coming. "It's a premium collection from Noble." She answered when they asked where she got her dress from.

"Noble ? I've never heard of this brand before.", one of the ladies who looked the youngest exclaimed.

This kind of remark was nothing big if it was said among the Sarahs out there, but to say it in the elite circle, it would have different meaning.

People in this circle were well-known with high-end brands. They knew the popular brands, as well as the brands which could only be known by their circle. To say that the brand was not known was the same as to say the person was not an elite.

Clarisse who caught the hidden meaning smiled warmly. "It is a custom- made brand so not everyone knows"

Custom-made brands were at another whole new level compared to those high-end popular brands. Most custom-made brands would design specially for their customers as their wish which meant that the product would  be the only one on the whole world.

Mrs Kim who was trusted by Kevin to take care of Clarisse immediately came to rescue. She didn't want to break the ties between them. "I noticed that your dress looked like a couple set with Mr Lou." Clarisse only smiled because it was the fact. Kevin requested to put on the couple set to the banquet. He said that he would help her for marketing.

The people who heard that Kevin was also wearing the same brand had made their on judgement. A brand that would be used by Kevin Lou was not a simple brand. Though he didn't tell others the brand he wore, others would also know that he only wore high-quality custom -made brands or limited edition high-end brands.

Though Mrs Kim showed her good intent, Clarisse didn't feel thankful. Earlier, when she was abused by the arrogant miss, Mrs Kim seemed to hide in the corner to watch the show.

"What's your relationship with Mr Lou? You even wear a couple set.", another fussy lady asked.

Clarisse didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Wasn't it obvious enough that they were a couple? Why did they seem to not believe that they were a couple?

Clarisse didn't wish to answer this kind of impolite and illogical question, and Kevin came to her rescue. He put his navy blue suit on her. "We have to go now.", he whispered.

Everyone saw his action and immediately realized that Clarisse would soon to be Mrs Lou. In the circle, who didn't know that Kevin had never wanted to come back for the Lou's business? The old master had boasted to everyone that his bastard grandson came back for the sake of woman. To clearly see how protective he was toward Clarisse, it was undeniable that the position of Mrs Lou was already claimed.