Chapter 64

After waiting in patience, Kevin finally had a chance to help Clarisse in her fashion business. To get in touch with the elites, Clarisse reluctantly asked him to introduce her to some well-behaved and ellegant elites which was happily accepted by Kevin.

"There will be a banquet tomorrow evening. Be my plus one.", he mischeveously smiled at her while holding her tiny waist.

"No other choice?"

"There is"

"....", she waited for his explaination but somehow she felt his smile was not that simple.

"We can hold our wedding and people will come to flatter you. It's so beneficial. Don't you think so?"

"KEVIN LOU. Can't you be serious?", her face flushed. 'This man's mouth will mention about marriage whenever it gets the chance.'

"I'm serious, Mrs Lou. How long do you plan to torture me?", his eyes glistened.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Am I so tempting?"

Her seductive voice immediately turned him on. His grip on his waist tightened which made her who initially stood by his side fell to his lap. "Naughty girl should be punished." His hand swiftly unbuttoned her baby pink blouse. He was about to dive to her collarbone when she pushed him hard.
"Don't you say that I will be your plus one tomorrow?"

He furrowed his thick brows "So?"

"How can I hide the marks ?"

"Are you planning to wear revealing dress? I won't permit.", he sternly said his stand and was about to mark the collarbone when he suddenly thought of somewhere more interesting.

He straightened him self and smiled at her then carressed her cheek gently. His action brought goosebumps to her wholebody. "Since that my princess wants to dress beautifully then I won't mind."

His eyes were so echanting that they made her stun. Looking at them felt like she was absorbed into them which made her not realize what his dishonest hands were doing. As he said those enchanting words, his hands agilely took off her opened blouse and unhooked her black lacy bra.

When she realized his action, it was too late. She was half naked in the bright room. "Hey what are you doing?" To hide her half naked body, she directly crashed her body to his so that he couldn't see her perky ones.

However, she didn't know that her soft body would make the suppresed beast violently awoke in him. His hoarse voice then was heard "Key, you are going to kill me."

She didn't understand him at first, but when his hand grabbed hers and led hers to his little brother, she knew she had fallen into a big pit. "Ke..v",she still pressed unto him.

"Help me."

"I..I do not know how."

He chuckled. His other hand pushed her to her original position so that he could see her face. "I will guide you." He took her silent treatment as a yes.

He then slowly put her hand to his belt. "Unbuckle it."

"..."

"I have never known that Mrs Lou is so unresponsible."

"What do you mean?"

"How can you think of running away when I'm dying."

She knew that he wouldn't let her off tonight. She closed her eyes and slowly unbuckled his belt. Looking at her cute action, he chuckled and kissed her eyes. She then unzipped his pants with her closed eyes. She was about to retract her hand when it was caught firmly by him.

He took her hands and made it get into his panty. "Kevin.....", her eyes were begging when she touched his little brother.

"You just have to caressed it or fondled it however you like."

He then leaned forward and kissed her passionately. "Please"

She then unexperiencley did as what he taught while being kissed to almost dead. It didn't take long to make him release.

He strecthed his arm to pick several tissues to wipe his juice on her hand. He looked at her flushed face. He chuckled at her embarassed face "Take it as a lesson. After all, you have to master it in no time, don't you?"

"Hate you."

He then helped her to put on her bra as well as buttoned up her blouse. He didn't want to take another look at her body because he couldn't guarantee that he would be rational enough to be a gentleman that she had always thought him as. "But I love you so much."