Chapter 11

"Hello, I'm not well today so could you please conduct the meeting ? Oh, President might have several questions about the finance in the company, please explain them to him for me", Kaylee called in the early morning. Not only distubring her sleep but also causing a huge pressure for her which she didn't know why.

In the office, everyone bizarrely arrived earlier than her which caused her to look at her watch. Am I late ?

"Boss.. you are here",greeted one of her staffs.

"What kind of occassion that brings you here this early?", asked Clarisse sarcastically.

"From now on, who dare to come a little late, I will treat you guys in the five stars restaurant", said another man.

"Huh?"

"The President starts his first day today", another reminded.

Is he such a devil? How could he even make all of them be so obedient?

When she was still in her deep thought, a man with gold glasses walking to her side.

"Ms. Clarisse, please come with me", Louis said politely.

In others' eyes, his bein polite was an attitude that all personal assistants must have where actually he only showed this kind of extremely politeness to someone who is more inferior and younger because of another reason.

Holding all documents that needed to be reported, Clarisee followed the man to the 12th floor where only the executives were allowed. To get here, one would need an identity card of executives.

A man was sitting on the black leather arm chair in a slightly dark room. It was not because of no lights, but the interior was mostly in dark colour which reflected a kind of mysterious aura of the owner.

She walked to the front of the desk and handed the documents with her both hands. She would have never known that her little gesture had rushed someone's heart nonsensically.

Soon, there were several men came into the room. Clarisse bowed politely to them as they would nod to reply. They were all the directors of each department.

Then, the man who was sitting for the whole moment stood up and walked to the side of the room where there was a long wooden table. "Let's start". That was all he said as soon as his butt touched the chair.

Their meeting didn't finish though it has passed noon hour, yet no one dared to complain. It was already a blessing if certain someone didn't show any rages. Don't know which angel has pitied them that suddenly Louie came in.

"Sir, the lunch is ready."

Hearing these nonsense words really angered Kevin. His eyes deepened and they seemed to pierce a hole on Louis. He really doubted that the Louis who was standing right in front of him was the Louis that he knew. If so, how could he make such a trivial mistake? Eating? Do you think that I am so idle ?

Louis coughed several times as he could feel the fire in Kevin's eyes. He subconciously looked at a certain petite figure. Please, be understanding. Louis could only pray in his heart that Kevin could be able to understand his meaningful gaze.

"Adjourned. Gather in an hour"

Everyone sighed relief. They thought that they could starve to death that day. Fortunately, someone saved them. They went out from the President's office and rushed to the cafetaria.

However, Clarisse who had passed her lunch time couldn't eat any solid food. So she walked to her office and grabbed a carton of chocolate milk.

Clarisse had stocked some cartons of chocolate milk, granola bars, and also bars of chocolate in her office as she always felt troublesome to stop to have lunch during her busy time.

In the president's office, there were only one man sitting down scanning the documents on his hands and another standing guityly.

" Go back to your work " , a cold voice rang in the quiet room.

" Have your lunch, what if your old sick occurs ?"

" Busy "

Louis didn't urge any longer as he knew Kevin's temper well. No one would be able to change his mind after he had set on it. But, there might be one now.

Working effectively had always been a must for Kevin. After deciding to take over the company, then he only had one choice which was expanding the company to the maximum extent.

An hour later, all of the directors, as well as Clarisse, came back from their lunch. To their surprise, the cold man was still sitting on the same spot and his eyes still focused on the document.

Their meeting didn't stop until the clock striked at 9 o'clock. Everyone looked haggard, but none dared to complain. To the surprise was after coming out from the room, the group of people found that the whole office had still well-lighted and no one had left their station. Clarisse couldn't help but be amused. This new President is really savage.