Chapter 67

As they had decided not to make a grand opening, Noble was launched low-profilely. However, no one should have underestimated their marketing ability since that Noble had become the talk of the elites after two weeks from their launching.

That was because Clarisse dared to take a risk and her team trusted her wholeheartedly.

First, Clarisse gifted a dress to a wife of the new appointed minister. She accidentally tore her supposed dress which made her reluctantly changed into one of Noble's limited series to her husband's inaugration as that was the only piece in the car. Therefore, Noble was widely-known.

Then Clarisse sent a piece to Kaylee which she wore it during an event which broadcasted through the nation. As the new young mistress-to-be of Lou family, Kaylee got a lot of attention by the elites as well as ordinaries. Since she had a goddess look, she even had a bunch of fans. So, her every move was monitored closely which was not a shocking thing that what she wore would be a hot trend.

As the result of the high exposure by those two elites, Noble topped in the nation's fashion industry. A lot of people were trying to purchase the limited edition, but Clarisse had told the team not to accept their demands. Nevertheless, they would keep them in waiting list at the moment. Thus, the ready-to-wear items that were hung in the outlet were swooped hungrily.

Noble's sudden fame was not a shock for Clarisse as she was the one who planned it all along. She was grateful, but she felt that it was still not the time for her to be proud or happy. She still needed to make more efforts to make sure that Noble would stand at the peak for a very long time, if it couldn't be forever.

She was sitting beside Kevin with a thin smile while looking at her ipad, scrolling down the news about Noble. They were flying to Maldives to attend Kaylee and Hugo's wedding.

"What makes Mrs Lou smile?", Kevin teased.

He knew that she was happy, but she didn't show it because she was afraid that it would make her proud which led her to be arrogant. She knew that the most difficult thing to do after someone succeded was to maintain his or her modesty.

She turned her head to face Kevin "I am trying to be modest, don't provoke me."

Kevin tousled her hair dotingly "Sometimes you are okay to be proud of yourself."

She shook her head "Right now is not the time yet."

Kevin didn't say anything else since he was proud of her. Not only she thrived to be someone better but also she was humble enough as someone who succeeded in her young age.

She was a director, an owner of a popular brand, a girlfriend of young CEO in her early twenties. Everyone who looked at her would be amazed. However, she was low-profile to the point that no one knew about her achievements unless they were her close people. Other women would have broadcasted their identity as his girlfriend long time ago. However, this woman made him feel so anxious as she had never once publicly anounced him as her boyfriend.

Somehow, he felt as if he was a mistress.