Chapter 36

"Ms. Stella, please re-do these assignments. I have also given you notes to help you."

Clarisse handed a stack of documents to Stella. However, Stella didn't take over the documents. Instead, she growled at her, hoping to gnaw her wholly.

"What do you mean by re-do? Didn't you do the presentation just now? If so, it means that you presented stuff that I prepared. And now, you ask me to re-do? Aren't you bullying me?"

Clarisse suddenly felt her head ached. She really wanted to scream at her. What do you mean by I presented your work ?

"Ms. Stella, though it had been presented, there are still things that need to be corrected."

"Since that you know which part, then why don't you correct it yourself? You are clearly bullying me!" She stormed out of the room as soon as she spouted nonsensical words.

Clarisse then dialed to HRD Department, asking whether there were any vacancies in other branches. I really need to freed myself from this toxic environment. Mental health is much more important than position.

Bottling up her emotions, she continued to finish her work. She still needed to report her work to the perfectionist boss, Mr. KEVIN LOU. However, her plan was completely destroyed when she got the call to go to the President's room.

When she entered the room and saw a crying figure sitting on the couch, she couldn't help herself to curse. What the fuck is this?

"Ms. Clarisse, could you please explain this situation?", the owner of the voice sitting in his black leather armchair locking his gaze toward her, asking for explanation.

Kevin believed that Clarisse wouldn't do anyting like what Stella claimed, but he was a president and he needed to be fair. No matter what he believed in, he needed to make clarification.

Unfortunately, Clarisse didn't know what Kevin thought. She just knew that her heart bled when his eyes looked at her intimidatingly. Of course, he will believe his non-sense fiancee. Wake up, Key! You are nothing in his eyes!

"I'm sorry, but I don't get what is happening here"

He expected her to answer him that way. Firm and cool.

"What do you mean by you don't understand? See, brother ? She is clearly bullying me!" Stella stood up and pointed her finger toward Clarisse. Accusing her.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Stella. What do you mean by bullying? As your superior, demanding you to re-do your tasks, is that called as bullying?"

"But, you are clearly bullying. You deliberately did so."

"Please conduct yourself, or I may embarass you in front of your fiance, Ms. Stella"

"How dare you threatening me?"

Kevin who usually hated this kind of drama enjoyed himself looking his little girl slicing her opponents. He then startled when she unexpectedly looked toward him with her sharp eyes. He could sense hatred and disappointment in her eyes. He was about to stand up and stop everything that roled on, but he was cut by her.

"Sir, I believe that you can differ between personal issue and work related issue. Since that you have entrusted your fiancee under me, then I am supposed to have rights to correct her. Am I wrong?"

Not waiting for Kevin's reply, she then continued talking.

"Your fiancee has no experience and education in finance, and she isn't supposed to work in this department. However, I bet love has blinded your eyes that you still place her under me. Let me tell you, for these several weeks, she didn't do anything correctly. Then, could you please tell me what will you do if you face this kind of subordinate?"

"Fired"

Kevin hadn't answered her but she had answered her own question.

"I am certain that you will do so if this kind of subordinate is under you, but will you do so to your fiancee? I am doubting your fairness."

Stella really wished to chop this woman who talked brazenly in front of her love, but her image wouldn't allow her. She then turned into lotus girl. "I am sorry that I have burdened you for my incapability, but you can guide and teach me so I can improve if you are a good leader."

Are you telling me that I am not a good leader? You are really seeking for death. If I can't fire you then I'll let you be downgraded by your fiance.

"How could this mere director dare to guide and teach the future ladyboss? After all, it's not that I haven't tried to guide you. It's you who are not willing to learn, thus I can only do your work in your behalf."

"Sir, is there anything else that you want to clarify? If not, I will excuse myself."