Chapter 21

In the best sushi restaurant in the city. There were two beautiful girls sitting in the corner. Both had curly hair, but one in dark brown when the others in jet black.

"Order everything you want", Sherly told Clarisse.

"Of course, since you are paying", she gave her most mischiveous smile. "So when wil you go to New Zealand?", she continued.

"Next month, wanna join?"

Clarisse shook her head " I'm not a boss and do not have rich boyfriend. Where does the money come from?"

"FIND ONE !"

"Find me one"

The waiter soon brought their orders thus they stopped their conversation for a while to thank him.

While eating, Sherly suddenly spurted "Your big boss"

Clarisse choked as she heard the big boss was mentioned.

"Why? You like"

Clarisse shook her head as she drank her warm o-cha.

"How could you conclude it that way?", Clarisse asked after she finished her tea.

"Instinct"

Clarisse was speechless. She then smoothly changed their topic. They was talking from one topic to another, from the full dishes to empty ones until their tables were cleaned up. They didn't stop talking until Clarisse's phone rang.

"Hello dear"

As soon as Sherly saw her sweet smile, she immediately knew that the litte tofu was the suspect. She pouted while mumbling "Always ruined my quality time with her"

Clarisse smiled to her mumbling while listening to the phone.

"Where are you miss?"

"Having dinner"

"Are you going back soon?"

"En, why?"

"Then, could you come?"

"Huh?"

"I can't sleep without bedtime story, but Uncle K is really bad."

"I got it."

-----

Clarisse rang the bell of room 1801 and a man with his white tee and black training pants welcoming her.

"Is she still awake?"

"Wide awake"

Clarisse smiled and walked to the room that Kevin pointed at. As soon as Clarisse got into the room, the kittle tofu clung onto her leg and pouted.

"I pity uncle K future children"

Clarisse chuckled upon hearing that statement. She carried the little tofu to the bed and tugged the blanket before sat on the bed. She took the book on the side desk. "The Sleeping Beauty"

She did the storytelling and the little girl listened attentively. Right after the story ended, Kevin brought a glass of warm milk for the little girl.

Kelly drank the milk and gave the gass back to Kevin after. Kevin kissed her forehead and brushed her headgently. "Good night"

"Uncle K"

He turned around.

"Why didn't you kiss ms Clarisse as well?"

Clarisse stunned like a stone when Kevin thanked the little girl inward. She is really my niece. Proud of you.