Chapter 33

Clarisse had been packing her stuff when a bell rang. She wondered who came, but still hurried to open the door.

"Done?"

Kevin asked as soon as she opened the door.

"A lil more"

"Let me help you to move it"

"Oh"

Actually, Clarisse had declined to move out as she felt comfortable in her own room. However, Kevin would never let her to do so since he had prepared personally her new living place which was across his.

After they finished moving into her new living place which was no 1802. They sat in the brown leather sofa.

"What do you want for dinner?", Kevin asked.

Your aglio olio. Clarisse didn't say it out loud, though. "Let me call my usual restaurant to do the delivery"

Kevin frowned.

"You are tired as well."

Those simple words brought a warm feeling to his heart. However, he didn't know that Clarisse wished to slap herself for saying those words.

"I'll go and take a bath first"

Coming out from the shower, she was greeted by delicious food on the table. Kevin had prepared everything and she just needed to sit and enjoy.

"Let's go to visit Kelly after dinner."

Clarisse nodded, she missed Kelly as well.

"Boss.."

Can't he call me by my name? Though Kevin didn't sound his though, his expression showed clearly that he was upset.

"Erm.. must I live here?"

"Why? Tell me if it's not suitable with your taste"

"No no no"

"So?"

"It's too big"

"Are you afraid ?"

"It's not that I am afraid, but it will be inconvenient to clean it"

"Just let auntie Jane to do it"

"Who is she?"

"My housekeeper"

"How can I afford to hire your people?"

"Clean it up yourself then"

"That's why, it is better if I move back to my old place"

"Say it one more time then you move to my place"

"Huh, so dictactor. I'm done" she stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Kevin smiled toward her cute action. He walked to where she was and patted her head.

"I will tell auntie Jane to clean your place, okay?"

"Thankyou big boss" she stressed each syllable which made them sounded sarcastic.

None of them knew when they started to be so comfortable to each other. They only knew that they would like to stick together as long as they could. They showed each other their true self that they had never shown others.

They chatted about their opinions toward life, business, education, entertainment, hobbies and anything that they could along the way to the hospital. When they arrived, they found out that Mandy collapsed because she was too tired. Thus, Clarisse offered to take care of Kelly in the mean time.

Kelly was of course happy and Ricky was thankful as he could take care of Mandy instead.

Clarisse played with Kelly then did storytelling when Kevin again absorbed himself in his work. Around 10 p.m., he realized that the room was so quiet. He then walked to bed side and saw that Kelly was sleeping soundly.

"Ssst.. she has just fallen asleep", said Clarisse while tucking the quilt over the little girl. She was laying beside the little girl while the little girl was sleeping in her embrace.

"You are tired as well, quickly go to sleep", Kevin said before kissing Kelly's forehead and hers.

Clarisse didn't know when she started to feel his kisses were normal things for her to receive.

For another next few days, they went to visit Kelly after work together. On the 6th day of Kelly's staying in the hospital, she finally was discharged. However, Mandy and Ricky decided to bring her to US for another medical treatment hoping that she could completely recover. Meanwhile, Kevin had to go to China for business as well.