Chapter 6

When the gun is pointed at her, Light drops a paper, making the man point the gun at Light. "Don't move! Stay where you are!" When he walked to them, he bends down to pick up the paper. When his head is turned, she grabs the gun from the man, the man tries grabbing it.

While she tries keeping it away she accidentally hits Light on the head, making him pass out from the hit, she then passes the gun to the FBI Agent. When she handed the FBI Agent the gun, she... Woke up? Yup, it was all a dream, when the gun was pointed at her, she passed out from fright.

The bus is stopped and being investigated by police, her head is laying on Light's lap. "L-Light? What happened?" (Y/n) asks, lifting her head off of his lap. "The hijacker just got run over by a car, don't worry, they cleaned up the body," Light says, quite satisfied that his plan went accordingly, but he didn't expect the man to point a gun at her.

When she passed out, he was actually glad that he scared the hijacker with Ryuk, while covering (Y/n)'s ears from the gunshots. "Do you still want to go to Spaceland?" Light asks, wanting to actually go to Spaceland with her. "Y-Yeah let's just, hope something like this doesn't happen again" (Y/n) says.

The day ends, Light and (Y/n) had a fun time at Spaceland, she dragged him to different areas. "That was so much fun! Thank you for the date Light, I-I would like to go on another date sometime" (Y/n) mumbled the last bit. Light is happy that she enjoyed herself, despite the incident, the day was basically a win-win to him.

"I really enjoyed myself as well, I'll see you in the morning? I want to start walking with you to school" Light says with a smile to convince her. "U-Uh... Sure, I-I don't mind" (Y/n) shyly said, blushing at his cute smile, making Light chuckle at her cuteness. He walks her to her house, making sure she gets inside just fine before going to his own house, Ryuk doesn't follow.

"Are you alright? That hijack had you shaking" Ryuk asks the female, quite concerned for her. "I-I'm alright, thanks Ryuk... Hey I have a question" (Y/n) starts, making Ryuk give a slight "huh?" to indicate he is listening. "W-What do the numbers mean? I've been seeing them every so often..." (Y/n) asks Ryuk.

"Oh? So you can see numbers, well little human, those are lifespans, don't dwell on it too much" Ryuk says with a creepy smile. "Lifespans...?" (Y/n) asks, mostly to herself, "yes, and don't tell Light, he wouldn't believe you" Ryuk lies, "thanks Ryuk, you're not so bad, you know" (Y/n) says with a smile towards Ryuk.

A week has passed, the day Light is going to kill the FBI Agent, informing (Y/n) that he is busy that day, claiming that he has a lot of homework. Since she has the day off, she goes to talk to L about the investigation, "hey, L, any leads yet?" (Y/n) asks. "Not yet," L said, suddenly the phone calls, from the FBI Director, apparently all of the agents in Japan are dead.

"All 12 died of heart attacks, I can only assume that Kira is behind this, look I'm sorry but, it's already decided. We're calling off our investigation" the FBI Director finishes, ending the call. The next call was from the Police chief, calling in about how the FBI agents are to investigate the team.

Then a new note pulls up, "L, do you know, Shinigamis love apples" L reads out loud, making him clench his teeth. 'Ryuk loves apples?' (Y/n) thought, completely ignoring the fact that Kira knows this. "(Y/n), I want you to be careful, don't trust anyone, except for me and yourself" L says seriously, wanting (Y/n) to be safe.

The next day, (Y/n) visited L again, texting Light that she is busy with schoolwork, apparently, only 6 policemen stayed to investigate Kira. "The fact that you've chosen to stay means you have a strong sense of Justice, I trust all of you," L said through the microphone. After he said that, a random police officer started arguing that they can't trust L, or work beside him.

In the end, it turns out they will be meeting the policemen, face to face, the note said: "Please keep what is about to happen a secret among the nine of us. I would like to meet the six of you whom I trust as soon as possible". Then (Y/n) added that they can think over their decisions to make sure they want to trust L.

After that, L tells the policemen where to meet, apparently, they are meeting the police tonight, at midnight. There is a knock at the door, "it's unlocked, please let yourselves in" L says, and they both hear the door open. When they all walk in, they see (Y/n) standing there, making them all look at her weirdly.

"Hello! Welcome!" (Y/n) says happily, making some of the younger policemen blush at her cuteness. "You're L?" A police officer asks, "no, I am L" L said, stepping around the corner to make the police look surprised by his appearance. Suddenly the policemen all started showing their badges to the two, introducing themselves.

"I'm sorry we're late, currently the five of us are-" The chief started, only to be interrupted by L, "bang" L said tiredly. "You guys are stupid, if we were Kira, you'd be dead, Kira needs a face and name in order to commit murder" (Y/n) said, shaking her head at the police's stupidity.

"Please, do not give out your names so carelessly, instead, let's value our lives," L said, walking over to the couches, grabbing (Y/n)'s hand to drag her along. "Please silence your phones, or any handheld devices, and leave them on the table please!" (Y/n) said to the policemen before moving towards a couch.

L then sits weirdly on the single couch, making (Y/n) sit on the armrest so she can sit next to him. The silence was awkward, the policemen are staring at them, while L is just casually drinking tea. "Excuse me L-" The young policemen started, only to be interrupted by L again.

"For now on, I'll have to ask you to stop calling me L, it's Ryuzaki now, just to be safe" L said, "and this is my loyal friend, Kelly, of course, it's not her real name," L said, using the same fake name she gave Light. The meeting goes on, and (Y/n) only half listens, while L takes the credit for provoking Kira.

"Oh! Ryu! Don't draw on the table, you have to pay for that!" (Y/n) said, trying to stop him before he touched the marker to the table. "Here, I brought you some paper, I knew something like this would happen" (Y/n) scolded, placing down a large paper for him to use.

"Thanks love, now onto what I was saying," L said, writing on the paper, ignoring the fact he just made (Y/n) blush from the pet name. L said something motivating, something about war, something like that, (Y/n) was just paying attention to the smiling Shinigami, who apparently followed her throughout the day.