Chapter 32

"Well, at the moment, she is filming a movie nearby, you guys can meet her once she is finished if you wish" (Y/n) said, trying to play it calmly. "You know, now that I think about it, it might be nice to have her the face of our company," one of the employees said, making the other employee surprised.

This made Matsuda gasp, taking the opportunity, "exactly, her shoot should be done soon, so please wait, she'll convince you" Matsuda said nervously. "Misa Misa, when you're finished filming, come over to the Yotsuba Group Head Office, it's still tentative, but there is a chance you may be able to appear in Yotsuba's commercials, we're working it out now," Matsuda said.

After a long pause, most likely Misa is agreeing to meet them there, "great, it's just a short trip by taxi" Matsuda said. This confirmed (Y/n)'s guess on Misa agreeing to come over, unaware of the rescue plan for both (Y/n) and Matsuda. Eventually, Misa arrived at the building.

"I'm Misa Misa! My only rule is, I don't do nudes, but swimsuits and laundry are totally okay! It's really nice to meet you!" Misa said cheerfully. Next to Misa stood Matsuda and (Y/n), with the Yotsuba group all looking at them, "by the way, Matsu, and Kelly, since Yotsuba's a big catch, I got the okay from the office to have a special reception" Misa said with a wink.

"Hmm? Reception?" Matsuda asked, confused by what Misa means, and now (Y/n) is standing in an apartment with a bunch of females. "Good evening, we're very pleased to meet you," all the girls say at the same time, "tonight, I'll be entertaining you as our special guest, along with the girls from the agency," Misa said.

The group mumbled to themselves and reluctantly went into the lounge room to enjoy themselves. In the area are cameras to watch everyone from the headquarters. (Y/n) watched Matsuda pretend to be drunk, and run to the bathroom, most likely going to make a call to L.

Suddenly, Matsuda kicked the door open, making everyone on edge, "wow! I am so drunk!" Matsuda said, playing drunk again. "Haha, hi everyone!" Matsuda said, acting all stupid, (Y/n) followed behind him with a worried look, then he opened the sliding door.

"Now everyone! The moment you've all been waiting for! The Taro Matsui show!" Matsuda said acting like he is in a circus. He then started climbing up onto the railing, (Y/n) runs up to him to make him stop, "Matsui!" (Y/n) shouted in worry as he balances on the railing.

Suddenly Matsuda does a handstand on the railing, freaking everyone out suddenly, he slips, snagging (Y/n)'s arm to make her fall with him. "AHHHH!" (Y/n) and Matsuda both scream, in mid-air, he pulls (Y/n) to him as they fall on a cushion, surprising Mogi on (Y/n)'s arrival.

But, they go as planned, and Soichiro tosses two bags, making it seem like (Y/n) and Matsuda hit the floor. When they go to look outside, all they see is Matsuda's figure on the ground. Along with (Y/n)'s figure under him, in reality, it's just the thief and con-man dressed up as the two.

Then they got an ambulance, along with dressed-up doctors, to take away two "bodies" away from the crime scene. Which gathered a crowd, (Y/n) watches the scene play out on the mattress next to Matsuda. Still shaken up from being pulled off the building without being informed.

It has been about a week since the incident, Light and L wouldn't let (Y/n) out of their sights since then. "L, are you listening? Ugh, I'm so disappointed, I thought this would be a challenge. Security level here is a joke, they left it all to a single contractor, there weren't even any wiretap detectors" Wedy said in annoyance.

(Y/n) is currently standing between Light and L watching the computer, along with Matsuda and Soichiro. "It's been about a week since we first snuck into the place, it looks like things have been moving pretty smoothly since then, huh?" Matsuda said with a smile, quite happy with the progress.

"We've almost got them," Light said with a serious look, "so, one of these people... Is Kira" L said casually while hand-feeding (Y/n) a cookie. They watch the visual of the meeting, with 8 chairs, but only 7 are present. "Now then, now that everyone is here, let's commence our regular meeting," the employee said. "But if there's supposed to be 8, why are there only 7?" Soichiro asked, quite confused about the lack of an employee.