Touta Matsuda x Reader Ending

"My Goddess... You don't really mean that... Y-You, love me..." Light tried to deny, as he's in disbelief that (Y/n) is mad at him and siding with... Criminals. The room is once again silenced, as Light straightens himself, seemingly waiting for something. "Near, here's some food for thought, that notebook you have, and the one Aizawa brought from the Japanese Task Force Headquarters, are they both real?" Light questioned smugly.

Near tilts his head in confusion, trying to figure out what Light's up to with his little bluff. "At the moment, only I know where the real notebook is," Light said as he casually walks away from the group. "If you truly want to defeat Kira, as well as test the notebook that Aizawa's carrying, I guess you have to either write down my name or Mikami's," Light said casually.

"It's the only way to see if it's real," Light said while trying to secretly open the watch's hidden compartment. "OR FAKE!!" Light yelled out as he got the watch compartment open, as he quickly tries to write down everyone's name. "HE HAS A PIECE OF THE NOTEBOOK!!" The Commander pointed out.

Before Light could write anything, Matsuda lifts a gun up and shot Light's hand, causing Light to scream in pain. "M-Matsuda?" (Y/n) questioned, quite surprised that Matsuda would do something like that. "MATSUDA! YOU IDIOT!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SHOOTING AT?! DON'T SCREW WITH ME!!" Light yelled out through his pain.

"What was it all for then?! What about your Dad! WHAT THE HELL DID HE DIE FOR?!" Matsuda asked while holding Light at gunpoint. "My Dad? Hah... You mean Soichiro Yagami, that's right Matsuda, in this world all those earnest people like him who fight for justice. They always lose, do you want a world where people like that are made to be fools?! I know you understand! SO KILL THE OTHERS!! SHOT THEM!!" Light demanded hopefully.

"You led your own father to his death, and now he's gone you call him a fool?!" Matsuda asks through his tears. Light noticed that Matsuda isn't doing as demanded, so he takes this chance to try and write down Near's name in blood. "HIS BLOOD!!" Aizawa announced, which Matsuda did the only thing he could, he shot Light multiple times.

"I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM!! HE HAS TO DIE!!!" Matsuda yelled out, sending out another shot. But, before it could go off, the other task force members restrained Matsuda, thus allowing the bullet to miss Light's head. (Y/n) gently takes Near off her lap, and walked over to Matsuda, gently taking him into a hug.

"Calm down Matsuda... I know this is a lot for you... But you need to calm down..." (Y/n) whispered to Matsuda's ear. Matsuda shook in (Y/n)'s arms, his cries muffled by her shirt, as he hugged her back. "AHHHHH!!!" Mikami yelled, gaining Matsuda's attention, by this time, Matsuda has calmed down a bit.

Matsuda then noticed Light trying to leave during Mikami's distraction, "(Y/n)..." Matsuda informed, to gain her attention. "Hm?" (Y/n) questioned, only to see Light slowly opening the rusty door and fleeing. "Guys! Light's fleeing!" (Y/n) announced, gaining everyone's attention.

He's getting away!" Mogi pointed out the obvious, ready to run after him. "Mr. Aizawa, it's unlikely he has any pieces of the notebook, and with those wounds, he's not going to go far. He'll stop running soon, even if we leave him alone" Near informed. "Near, I'm not going to follow your orders," Aizawa said bluntly, which surprised Near.

"Very well then... I'll leave it up to you," Near said while casting his gaze away from Aizawa. The task force proceeded to run after Light, with Matsuda and (Y/n) slowly following. Eventually, they somehow found Light's dead body, he had died right on a set of stairs.

A year has passed, and the news of Kira's death has finally subsided, along with Misa's suicide. "So you're saying you can see a demon right now?! That's so creepy!! But so cool at the same time!! Where is it now?" Matsuda questioned happily. "His name's Sebastion, and he's right behind you, judging you on your tea-making skills" (Y/n) teased with a chuckle.

"Awh man! Am I really that bad?" Matsuda asked with a dramatic sadness. (Y/n) chuckles at Matsuda's antics, giving him a reassuring pat on his back. "Don't worry babe, he judges everyone, you're fine" (Y/n) reassured, getting a happy smile from Matsuda.

(Y/n) has been dating Matsuda a few months after Light's death, and had told him about seeing demons. Matsuda being Matsuda believed (Y/n) without question, and thought it was cool. "Well, to prove my talents, I will drink this tea!" Matsuda said dramatically, taking a sip of tea, only to spit it back out. (Y/n) laughed at Matsuda's disgusted face, finding his antics funny, while Sebastion is annoyed with (Y/n)'s choice of men.

----[End]----