Departure... (Final Chapter) Pt. 1

I don't remember what day of February the last chapter ended on so let's just say 28th, yeah? Okay cool, enjoy. x

--------------------------------

March 1, 2015

Keegan's Pov

"No "mother" you don't get to be fucking sorry!... "How dare you do this fucking deal without talking to us first!" ... "Keegan you don't understa-" ... "NO MOM YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND!!" ... "She's my everything and you're taking me away from her!? WELL FUCK YOU..........!" "FUCK YOU.......!" "FUCK YOU..!" "FUCK YOU!" "FUCK Y-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open trying to adjust to the darkness which currently enveloped and seemingly swallowed my room. I took a moment to slow my rapid breathing, the nightmare rattling me once again. I craned my neck to see the time. 2:17 AM. I growled lowly as this was the seventh time I'd awoken in the past three hours.

The way I treated my mother is eating away at me. I feel like complete shit for hurting her so much. Sure, I was hurt, but I was totally dismissive of what she could've been feeling at the time as well. I finally had enough of these thoughts gnawing away at my brain. I carefully unwound my arms from the sleeping beauty next to me and untied our currently pretzel wound legs to free me.

Once I freed my limbs I began to move away slowly, only to have her sense me missing and turn around, grabbing onto my waist possessively. I chuckled lightly as she clung tighter to my waist when I tried to remove her hands from their interlinked position. Eventually her grip loosened enough for me to slip away.

I walked on the cold carpet floor, which chilled my feet as I made my way to her bedroom. I made it to my mother's door and was about to open it when I heard sobs. They were the soft but pain filled kind and only if you came close enough would you be able to hear them. I stood frozen, my hand still holding the door knob, listening to what I had done to my mother, the sobs hitting me hard in my heart. My hand now shook slightly as I turned the doorknob to enter.

I saw my mother's small frame curled up under her heap of sheets. Her back was facing me so I tried to be quiet as I walked over to her. My eyes still hadn't adjusted to the darkness and that was obvious when I ran into a stool. I yelped out of habit, although the actual contact barely phased me, but it was loud enough for my mother to hear. She stopped crying and turned on a dime to look at who it was.

"Keegan?" Her voice rasped out.

"M-m-mom.." I choked out.

"Keegan, what's wrong sweetie?" Her tone switched to motherly as she sat up in her bed.

"M-mom I-I'm sorry." I replied sadly as I got up onto her bed.

"Keegan, don't cry it's okay." She replied taking me into her arms like a child.

"I-it's not...I hurt you so much and I'm sorry." I was sobbing now as she rocked me in her arms. "Mom I t-t-treated you so bad. I was a total ass to you a-and I'm so sorry for...for being rude."

"It's alright baby, there's no need to cry anymore. Everything is alright now." She cooed running her fingers through my hair.

"Do you forgive me momma?"

"Of course I do sweetie. Now stop crying because you're going to make me cry again." She replied playfully.

"Okay mom, I love you." I smiled up at her and noticed the way her eyes lit up when she saw me smiling.