In love?

Lauren Pov

I was kinda irritated that Christina ruined mine and Keegan's moment! Like we almost kissed. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I guess I did have strong feelings for him. We let go of eachothers hands right before we walked in. All of my sisters were there and we started talking about what song we should do. I heard Keegan faintly humming and it sounded familiar.

Keegan Pov

So they start talking about what song and I think about Lauren and begin humming Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson.

"..... earth to Keegan!" I heard Christina say snapping her fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry Christina." I said suddenly embarrassed and shy.

"Would you like to be in our next cover with us?" She asked calmly.

"Yeah that'd be awesome!" I beamed up at her.

"Great now we need a song. What were you humming just now?" Lisa asked this time.

"Oh uhm, Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson." I informed her.

"OMG can we please do that song?? I love ittttt!" Dani said excitedly.

"That actually sounds like a really great idea. I'll assign the parts soon." Christina ended with as we all broke apart again.

Lauren practically dragged me up into her room. I flop onto her bed, she crinkles her nose and sticks her tounge out at me. I pat the bed and she sits next to me. I lightly touch her hand and she looks down at me smiling. I look up at her eyes and I feel her move her hand over mine. I start smiling and intertwine our fingers. Just then someone walks inside and I realize it's Lisa. I blush like crazy and turn my head away. Lauren's still holding onto my hand and I'm still smiling. I look back at Lisa and she motions me outside.

"Be right back." I say to Lauren

"Hey Lise." I say confused.

"Do you like my sister Keegan?" she whispers to me.

"Uhm, uh, yeah..." I say softly looking away.

"I wanted to let you know that I think you'd be good for her, I give you my permission." she says lightly touching my hand.

I look up at her shocked. "But, she doesn't even like me..." I tell her sadly.

"But thanks..." I give her a hug and then walk back inside.

Lauren Pov

Keegan walks back in and he looks sad. I get up off my bed and pull him into a hug.

"What's wrong?" I ask him softly.

"It's nothing..." He whispers pulling back.

I give him a concerned look and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush and he smiles. We lie back on my bed and I go on my ipod. He takes it away and starts taking a million pictures of himself. I try and take it from him but he books itbdown the stairs.

Keegan Pov

So I run down the stairs from Lauren and I hear her screaming at me.

"Give it back you weenie!!" she yelled at me

"Catch me and we'll see!" I laughed running out the door.

"Bye Mike! Bye Lynne!" I yelled running to the beach.

I looked behind me and Lauren was catching up. I decided to stop and wait for her. I rolled up my jeans to my knees and took off my shirt. I put it down and had her phone on top of it. She ran and took her phone back. She narrowed her eyes and I smiled innocently at her. She smiled back but then ran back inside. I picked up my shirt and tucked it into my back pocket. I'd never been to the beach before, well not one like this. I took off my shoes and socks and just left them there. I walked out into the water and sorta stood there admiring the sight I saw. There was a rock that hung a bit like a cliff. I climbed up it and sat there. I checked my phone and saw a text.

L-Lauren K-Keegan

L "Where are you!?!?"

K "Just outside thinking." I texted locking my phone.

L "I miss you, come back inside."

I saw the text, I just wanted to think for now. Be alone you know? I went to the beach with my dad when I was younger, it just brings back memories.

Lauren Pov

I ran back inside and he didn't follow me. I texted him and replied but then he didn't when I texted him again. Lisa pulled me away so we could talk.

"What's up?" I asked clueless

"Where's Keegan?" She said worriedly

"I dont know, outside somewhere I guess." I told her disappointed.

"Go find him. I know you like him. Everyone knows you do and we all would allow you two to date." She said softly

My eyes went wide and I turned bright red. She pulled me into a hug. When we pulled away some of my family members were smiling. I ran out of the house to go find him. In looked all over for him until I saw him standing on a rock. I just watched as he climbed down. His head was hung and he looks hurt. He started to walk back to his stuff and I walked there too.

Keegan Pov

I climbed down off the rock and walked back to my stuff. I stopped and just walked out to the ocean. I dont really know why I did it, I sort of felt this pull to it. I walked and stood knee deep in the water.

Lauren Pov

He looked lost to me. He turned and walked out into the water. I guess he didn't see me so I slowly walked out to him. I was glad I was wearing short shorts. I still wore his sweater. I washed it first though of course. I wrapped my arms around his waist and I felt his chest move as he inhaled and exhaled. He turned around and put hit hands on my waist. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck.

"Hey..." I said nervously.

"Hi... You found me." he whispered.

"I hope you dont mind." I said quitely.

"Not one bit." He softly implied.

He looked down at me and his blue eyes went from dull to electric. I bit my lip and he smiled down at me. I got lost in his eyes and felt myself going on my tippy toes. He leaned down and shut his eyes. Our lips touched and I felt sparks. Chessy right? Well I don't care. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. We pulled back when Lisa started gushing over us. Next thing I knew I had a twitter notification. I chuckled and he laughed pulling me closer again. I rested my head on his chest and he had his head resting on mine.

"Lauren.." He softly said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's sudden and I'll need your families permission but you make me feel alive, I've been torn and brokem but when I'm with you I forget about everything. I'm comfortable around you and you complete me." He looked at me sincerely and I blushed.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend. Come on lets go inside." I held his hand and we walked back inside.

A/N Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Trying to think of some more ideas. Any suggestions. Love you all! Bye