Hardships and Happiness

Keegan's Pov

My eyes shot open. I heard my broken door creak open which was followed by the faint sound of footsteps. I got up and went to my bag. No more hiding out. Go and confront everyone. I grabbed my gum pack and took two pieces out chewing on them. It calms me down when I'm nervous, it's like a relaxant for me. I wore my blue scooby doo boxers, black Kevin Durant shorts, black ankle socks, and my black Adida sandals. I hopped down off the roof landing on my balcony. There sitting on my bed, was Dani. Her eyes met mine and I saw the pain and sadness within them.

"Keeto...?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Dani..." I replied walking slowly to her.

"You... You... But... B-" She cut herself off by starting to sob uncontrollably.

"Shhh, sweetheart it's alright." I cooed as I enveloped her into a hug.

"Don't leave again big bro..." She pleaded looking up at me.

"I'll try not to sis." I said kissing her forehead.

We stood there for a good six minutes before we pulled away and went downstairs. There stood my family and her sisters who were having a meeting about what me, I assume.

"Guys-" I started quietly.

"Where in the world have you been!?" Carson exclaimed when he saw me.

"I... I was on the roof." I admitted looking down at the floor.

"You think you can just run the hell off whenever you want!? No Keegan you fucking can't! God you're so stupid and irresponsible sometimes!!" He declared angrily.

"Shut the fuck up Carson!! You don't know what the fuck I've gone through Carson so shut up!! I have had to deal with so much unlike you! Dad passed away and he was always there for me 100%. Mom's never fucking home anymore! And I'm always compared to you so anything I do is made to be nothing because all of your accomplishments are always more superior than mine! I'm always in your stupid shadow! Carson's so hot. Carson's so smart. Carson's so good at football. Be like Carson. Carson's so perfect. God all my life I've heard Carson this and Carson that. Mom is always praising you and ignoring me! I'm always put down because you're just too amazing! A lot of my friends just wanted to be close to you. That's why they hungout with me. Do you even know what happened two days ago? No you don't because you don't give a shit!! Honestly Carson, you're never there for me anymore!" I exploded yelling in his face all of the crap I've been holding in and repeatedly dealing with for so long.

"Keegan why didn't you ever tell me anything about this?" He asked sadly.

"Because you're never there." I answered quietly.

"Keegan..." He sighed reaching out for me.

"No, Carson, just don't." I backed away when he got close.

I ignored him and walked to my mom, wrapping my arms around her waist as she started to cry.

"Honey I'm so sorry, I never meant to make you feel like that." She cried out holding me.

"Ma it's alright. You're super busy you couldn't have known." I sighed looking up at her.

"Keegan you have no idea how proud I am of you. I'm so sorry I ignored you. You're so grown up for how young you are, you work hard, you are dedicated, I'm so sorry I'm not around enough hun." She said smiling down at me.

"Thanks ma." I smiled at her.

I pulled away and went to hug everyone else. When it came to Carson it was a quick hug and that's it. I walked behind Lauren and slid my arms around her waist. She looked up at me giving me a soft smile before she put her hands on top of mine. I am so happy just being with her is amazing. We haven't made it official that we're back together yet but I think we will. When we kissed my heart was slowly mending back to place. Each small thing with her puts a small piece back in place.

"Keegan, since your back do you want to come over tonight?" Christina asked.

"Sure, if it's alright with my mom." I replied.

"Of course you can go Keeto." She agreed smiling.

"I'll just go get changed then. I'll meet you guys in a few." I said before heading upstairs.

Lauren's Pov

"Laur we're gonna head back, can you wait for him?" Lisa asked.

"Sure." I agreed.

"See you soon guys." I added before heading up after him.

I reached his door and pushed it open to reveal him still shirtless. He turned around and smiled at me as he grabbed the tank top I gave to him a couple days ago.

"Hey beautiful." He greeted me still smiling.

"Hey loser." I smirked at him.

He pouted and I laughed lightly. He turned away and went out onto his balcony. I followed him out there and stood next to him looking sideways to admire all of his features. I touched his hand and he turned his head to look at me.

"I'm sorry Ke-" I started but he cut me off.

His lips were pressed against mine, I could taste mint on his lips as he put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. His hands squeezed my sides causing me to gasp and part my lips. His tongue slid into my mouth as I could feel him slowly backing me up. I felt the wall come in contact with my back as our mouths moved together in sync. His lips were warm and I moaned softly when he tugged at my bottom lip.

"Jump." He ordered between kisses.

I did as he said and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. He moved his hands to under my thighs to hold me up as I slid my hands into his hair which was now growing out. I tugged on the longer parts and he moaned into my mouth. He carried me over to his bed and set me down hovering over me. He kept his grip on my thighs and broke away leaving feathery kisses up and down my neck. He kissed right below my ear and I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. He must've noticed because then he sucked on the spot and I felt shivers go all thoughout my body. He then claimed my lips once again before he pulled away and stood up.

"Lolo." He asked looking down at me.

"Yeah Keeto?" I answered looking into his blue eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously scratching the back of his head.

"Yes I will." I said smiling like an idiot.

He smiled back and picked me up off the bed bridal style before he carried me all the way downstairs and to my house. I knocked on the door for him. Dani answered the door, when she saw us she smiled big. I swear she looked like the people from the Purge, without all of the other crap too. He walked in with me in his arms as he walked to the couch and put me down before sitting next to me.

Dani's Pov

They are honestly the cutest pair of people ever. I was sitting on the loveseat in the living room with them. We're watching TV and as I turned to look at them I saw Keegan wrap his arms around Lauren's waist and lay down with her in front of him. He laid his head on her shoulder while he closed his eyes as she put her hands on top of his. I'm guessing they are back together since she wanted nothing to do with him before.

*20 minutes later*

"Guys dinner time!" My mom's voice called out.

Keegan opened his eyes and sat up with Lauren still in his arms. He unwound his arms from her waist but intertwined his hand with hers. They got up together and we all walked to the dinner table. I'm just glad everything is back to normal and Lauren is actually happy, along with Keegan.

A/N Welllll hi! So I know I'm getting slower at updating. I'm sorry I'm tryna find time for it though. Hope you all don't hate me and I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see you all next time with a new one.

P.S it would mean a lot if you guys would leave a vote or comment if you liked it. Not saying you gotta, just a thought. :) Peace.

~Nicole ♥