Dinner with the Cimorelli's

Keegan Pov

I looked at my closet and picked out black skinny jeans, light blue ZooYork sweater and my light blue ZooYork snap back. I went into the washroom and styled my hair so my quif was swept to the right. No I'm not trying to look like Jb, I just like my quif. I then put my silver cross chain on and my snap back on.

"I'm ready!" I yelled to Carson.

"Grab Kylie and walk over!" He called back.

I walk into her room and wrap up in a big hug. We then walk downstairs and I put on my black vans. Finally my bro's ready and we leave the house.

Lauren Pov

We got home and I laid on my bed for a few minutes. The Keegan boy is so darn cute! And he's my age too! I hear a knock at the door and go to answer it. I open the door and Keegan is holding Kylie's hand. It's so sweet how protective he is. I welcomed them in and Carson went in first. Kylie booked it to find Dani who I'm guessing is her favourite out of all of us.

"I see you remembered a shirt this time." I say cheekily

"Yeah, but it's a sweater." He replies smiling showing his dimples.

"Oh whatever." I smile back and lead him to where everyone else is.

His eyes are so blue and those dimples are just adorable. He has a really nice smile and laugh. Oh no, I think I'm falling for a guy I barely know. I smile to myself.

Keegan Pov

Lauren leads me to the rest of her family. I'm kinda shy so when they all look at me I wave awkwardly and smile. I see their mom and dad and shake both of their hands.

"Its nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Cimorelli. I'm Keegan. " I smile shyly

"It's nice to meet you Keegan. You can call me Mike and my wife Lynne." Mr. - Mike tells me. As I give a slight nod.

"Hey what's up I'm Alex." A guy about my age says.

"Hi, I'm Keegan." I reply

"Wanna go chill in the lounge? I've got an Xbox set up." Alex asks.

"Yeah I'll play but I'll woop your butt." I laugh.

We run into the lounge area and he puts in Black Ops 2.

"Whoever gets the most kills wins." Alex challenges as I finish my class set up and we join a Team Deathmatch lobby.

Alex Pov

I just met a really cool dude named Keegan. We're playing Bo2 right now and he's whooping my ass. Our teams winning and we keep making jokes and asking questions about the other while destroying the other team.

"Sooo.. you think any of my sisters are cute or anything?" I ask chuckling

"I think Lauren's really cool. She seems sweet and funny, but shy around strangers. She cute and so far I love her personality." He replies quickly looking over at me

"Booyah!! You owe me $10 I went 31-6 and you went 25-8!" Keegan cheered.

A/N it goes Kills, deaths. So 31 kills 6 deaths. :) Back to the story.

Keegan Pov

I just whooped Alex's butt in Bo2. He paid up and Lauren walks in. Alex grins at me and I blush.

"Hey guys, it's time to eat." she says softly.

Everyone takes a seat and I sit down across from Lauren. We're having chicken, rice, beans, and mashed potatoes. I politely ask for everything and then wait for grace. I usually don't pray but it's whatever. We say grace and start eating.

"So Keegan, what do you like to do?" Lynne asked me.

"I love to play sports, mostly football and basketball. I like to read, write and draw. Uhm, skateboard, play videogames, play guitar, and sing and or rap." I reply politely smiling.

Lynee smiled at me and we all continued eating.