Powdered Music

August 11, 2014

Keegan's Pov

My alarm clock blared it's ass off way too early for my liking. I slammed my hand on my clock trying to find the off button as the ringing filled my ears. It stopped abruptly as I found the off button, I consider that as a win. I guess I mise well get up since I'm awake. I tossed the covers to one side, I rubbed my eyes before stretching and letting out a yawn. I'm helping the girls film their 'Boom Clap' cover today so I should probably get ready.

I hopped out of the shower shaking my head causing my hair to whip water droplets all over the place. I chuckled lightly when I saw there wasn't a single towel in my bathroom. It's still early I'm sure no one's up. I turned the doorknob and opened the door to stick my head out and see if the coast was clear. I snuck out into the hall and opened the closet. I took out a towel and wrapped it around my waist.

The door bell rung throughout my house and I lazily walked downstairs. I secured the towel around my waist with my left hand while I opened the door with my other.

Lauren's Pov

I was laying on the couch checking my twitter when Christina's muffled voice yelled at me from upstairs,

"What do you need Chrissy!?" I yelled back.

"Go and pick up your boyfriend we're leaving in 20!"

"Aye Aye Captain!"

I slipped on my black boots and tied up the laces. I take a quick look in the mirror before walking over to Keegan's.

I knocked on the front door eagerly since I hadn't see him for a couple of days.

"Hello...?" I heard his raspy morning voice say.

"He-" was all I got out before my jaw dropped. There stood my boyfriend only covered by a towel. You could see the full extent of his upper body as water droplets were sliding down his chest. He smiled and took me by the hand inside before shutting the door.

"I would hug you but... I kinda can't." He explained emphasizing if he let go the towel would drop. I felt his lips leave a lingering kiss on mine before he waddled back upstairs to get ready.

Keegan's Pov

I finished drying off before heading to my closet. I slipped on my boxers and wiggled into my Ninth Hall Joggers before throwing my Stussy Tie Dye Stock Black tank top over my head.

After I finished doing my hair I laced up my Red, Green, and Yellow Nike SB Zooms.

I walked back dowm the stairs to see Lauren's back facing me. I snuck up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist; I locked my hands on her stomach and nuzzled my face into her neck.

"Hey Kitten." Lauren greeted softly.

"Oh I'm a kitten now?" I chuckled lightly.

"Yeap. All mine." She said turning around in my arms. "Only yours?" "Only mine." "You sure?" I kinked an eyebrow. "Mhm." "How sure?"

"This sure." She replied before placing her soft lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss tightening my grip around the beautiful girl in my arms.

"Lauren..." I mumbled against her lips. "Mhmm?" "I would love to stay here all day with you but your sister scares me and I don't wanna get yelled at." I said pulling away from her and pecking her lips one more time. "C'mon princess Laurenzo we have a van to go to." I commanded in a British voice.

"You're such a loser." She retorted trying to stiffle a laugh.

"I take offense to that princess." I finished before picking her up bridal style and walking out the door.