Forsure?

A/N Heyyy, quick note. This chapter includes some pretty graphic stuff. I doubt that's the word but you know what I mean. So yeah, have fun reading. If it bugs you just skip the chp, not much else happens lol.

Dani's Pov

After like two rounds Truth or Date got really boring so we stopped playing it. Everyone except the lovebirds and I went to bed. Now we're just talking about stuff and I'm starting to get sleepy.

"Keeto, are you leaving anytime soon?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"For skateboarding." I explained shortly.

"Not really, July I think though." He answered after a moment of deep thought.

I gave a nod of me head before announcing I was going to sleep. Keegan hugged me and kissed my forehead before Lauren hugged me and said goodnight. I turned around as I reached the door of the spare bedroom and saw Lauren and Keegan playing footsie. I hope one day I find someone like Keegan is for Lauren. I smiled to myself before heading up to my room and catching some sleep.

Keegan's Pov

Lauren's laughing her ass off because she accidentally kicked me in my family jewels. I'm clutching my junk and groaning while I glare at her.

"Awh Keeto I'm sorry." She said trying to stop laughing.

I didn't reply just stared at her. She pouted before she crawled on top of me kissing my nose, which caused me to smile. I pushed out her arms from under her so she fell on top of me. Then I moved my hands to her waist before claiming her bottom lip and tugging at it playfully with my teeth. She closed her eyes as I turned us over, dipping my head to her neck and kissing her skin softly. I moved my hand to the other side of her neck as I sucked at her creamy smooth tanned skin. She started moaning before she slapped her hand against her mouth to stop it. I sucked marks onto her neck before moving to under her ear. I used my hand to tilt her neck to the side so I could have easier access to her vulnerable spot. I kissed it softly before sucking the skin slowly. I earned a moan from her when I became rough against her skin and lightly pulling on her earlobe at times. I felt her hands move to my head before pulling me up and claiming my lips. She tugged on my hair which caused me to moan which she then swiftly slid her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues moved against eachother as our hands roamed eachothers bodies. My hands found her hair and tangled themselves in the silky smooth strands. Then I slid my hands to her waist helping her stand up before we laid on the bed and it started getting heated. I moved my hands to her shorts looking up at her as if I was saying you sure? through my eyes. She nodded and I unbuttoned them before sliding them down her legs and tossing them onto the floor. She pointed at the door and I remembered that it wasn't locked. I got up and locked it before crawling back on top of Lauren, who was now under the covers and kissing her lips. Her hands were in my hair as my fingers brushed her sides before lifting up her shirt and breaking the kiss to toss it to the side. She arched her back and I unclasped her bra tugging each strap down while looking into her eyes.

Lauren's Pov

He was staring at me when he was taking my bra off. My breath hitched as he kissed down leaving his lips between them. After a short moment he started to nip at my breast, tugging on the nipple causing me to moan into the pillow I was clutching. He toyed with the other one while he sucked on the first before switching and repeating the same process. Hot liquid flowed through my body before reaching a certain spot. I felt chills go down my body as he kissed down my stomach to my v-lines. He took my underwear in his teeth and tugged them off before carelessly tossing them to the side. He kissed just above my center before mumbling against my skin,

"God Laur, you're so wet."

"It's your fault."

"It's hot."

My insides burned with anticipation as he kissed all around it but never on it.

"Please." I begged as he trailed his finger around it.

"Eager Lolo?" He smirked and I just bit my lip waiting and dying with anticipation.

He claimed my lips as he thrust his finger inside of me. I moaned heavily into his mouth as he pumped in and out slowly, teasingly. He thrust in another finger before massaging my clit as his lips made their way to sucking roughly on my neck. I tilted my head so he had better access and I grabbed the pillow and but down hard on it. His thrusts became quicker and I moaned into the pillow. He pecked my lips before sliding under the covers. His hands moved to my thighs spreading my legs apart as he placed his head between them. He lightly kissed the top of it and I felt my insides burn. Then he slid his tongue in and moved it around causing me a continuous round of moans. I wrapped my legs around his neck pulling to bring him farther into me. This feeling made me intoxicated with pleasure.

"Keegan..." I said and he understood. He thrust his two fingers back into my quickly as he claimed my lips. I released, arching my back and moaning into his mouth. After I finished he laid next to me leaving soft kisses down me neck and to my shoulder, repeating the process over and over against. I closed my eyes and waited because I had the urge to taste him, just like how he tasted me.

Keegan's Pov

*12 minutes later*

We're lying here and she starts to kiss my neck. Her kisses come slowly and softly at first but then became faster and rougher. I tilt my head after moving hers and claim her lips. We're getting heated again and I feel her hand trail down my body. I've been hard this whole time but I don't want to force her. I stifle a moan as she cups my package. I break the kiss and look deep into her eyes; she smiles lightly and nods but I'm still wary.

"Lolo, I don't think y-" I started.

"Please Keeto, I want to do what you did for me. I just want to pay you back y'know." She assured.

"Lolo, I know you're not ready to do this. I see it in your eyes. We're 15 and I know what I just did for you but I promise you I can wait a million years before you do what you think you should." I said as I kissed her forehead.

She nodded slightly mumbling an okay as she got up and changed into her pjs. After she changed she laid back down with me and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck. Almost instantly I heard her soft snores and her steady breaths escape her lips. I stayed awake just thinking about how much I loved this girl. How much she meant to me, everything is so incredible and beautiful when I'm with her. Slowly I felt my eyes close and I fell asleep with the most beautiful girl in my arms.

August 2, 2014 (A/N Just wanna move the story along faster.)

Keegan's Pov

Lauren and I haven't done anything as intense as we did back in June. We've decided to go slow and not rush things. She'd offered once since then and I told her we should wait to which she nodded in understanding. Her birthday is in ten days and I've planned this huge surprise date for her. My birthday is at the end of August and I already told her I don't need anything except a day with her, her family and my family. Carson and I made up pretty quickly. He's just a very protective brother and he was extremly upset and worried when he well, blew a gasket. My mom is on another business trip too; so Carson is in charge of us. Today's Kylie's birthday and I'm taking her and a few of her friends she met to Skyzone. I feel really bad that my mom isn't here for her eighth birthday or that's what Kylie thinks. My mom caught a flight back yesterday at 11pm. She was in North Carolina I think so she's not here yet. She'll meet us at home after Skyzone and apparently she has a huge surprise that even I know nothing about.

A/N Well heeeeey people. Late update I know, don't hate I was at the lake and I had no service. Like usual. Anyways yes I know a lot of the chapter is kinda sifferent from the others but I thought that adding that and stuff was a good change. Lol I don't know how you reacted to it though but tell me what you think. I hope you enjoyed and please leave a vote or comment if you liked it, it would mean a lot. Oh and THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K VIEWSSSS I LOVE YAAAAAALLL :) ♥ Alrighty, I'm out, once again I hope you enjoyed and I'll catch yah later. Peace.

~Nicole