Welcome to California

Carson Pov

I was sleeping soundly until we touched down on the tarmac.

*ka-klunk*

I jolt awake and I'm greeted by a blast of really bright rays right in my eyes. I look over at Keegan and Kylie. Kylie's playing with his fingers while he's still sleeping. Cute, they are basically inseparable, he never leaves her side when we're out somewhere.

"Lil' bro wake up" I nudge him and he opens his eyes.

"Where are we now?" he slurred

"California, come on let's go to our new house."

Keegan Pov

Wow, it's really hot here. I woke up and slung my backpack over my shoulder. After we got out of the terminal and entered the airport I took hold of Kylie's hand, just to make sure she'd stay safe. We finally got our bags and headed outside. An SUV was there waiting for us. We put all our bags into the trunk and got in. Time to see my new home I thought.

*Pulling up to the house*

"Oh my gosh... This is our house!?" I yelled all giddy and excited.

"I know right. It's number is 44 so that must be it." Carson said looking at the paper.

The SUV stopped in our driveway just as the moving truck wasbcoking down the street. We grabbed our bags and claimed our rooms. I chose the one with the view of the beach. I left my stuff in a corner and helped the movers bring our furniture and other things into the house. I was wearing a plain black tank top, tan cargo shorts, black supras, and my blue ZooYork snapback.

After about two hours we finally got everything inside and in place. I ran knto my room, threw off my shirt and plopped down onto my bed listening to music with my blue monster headphones on.