Struggling...

Lauren's Pov

I woke up with my head on Keegan's chest and my arm around his stomach. I carefully moved off of him trying not to wake him and went on my I Phone. I saw a tweet from Ryan:

@RyanBeatty Lauren's mine and we're happily dating. Keegan didn't even disagree because he was too "knocked up" to care. #toolittletoolate #Lyan

@LaurenCimorelli we aren't dating nor will we ever. I hate you so leave me alone. #Kauren #sorrynotsorry @RyanBeatty

I moved close to Keegan again and put my hand on the right side of his face while kissing his left cheek. I took the picture and Keegan woke up. He was smiling and he turned his face to me kissing me as I took another picture. He pulled back an put his arm around me having his hand on my lower back. Our foreheads and noses were touching and we were looking into each other's eyes as I took another picture. The last picture Ibasked Dani to take since she was up. He closed his eyes and held me close to him and I could feel his warmth. I buried my head into his neck and I cuddled with him. Dani took the picture and handed my phone to me. After she gave it back I layed there with him for a little bit more before I made the pictures into a collage. I titled it: With my world. I love you forever. @keegan_parker. I posted it on instagram and also on Twitter. I got a bunch of likes, favourites, and retweets within seconds. I kissed Keegan's nose and got out of bed to get ready. I wore a black bandeau, red tanktop, black high waisted shorts, and my black BEYOND snapback. I ran a brush through my hair and went back to Keegan. Dani was helping him stand up and he was struggling. I walked over and held his other arm slowly lifting him up to a standing position.

"Thanks Lolo bean. Thanks kiddo." He genuinely smiled.

"I've got you big fella." Dani assured.

"I'll always be here Keeto." I said taking hold of his hand.

We walked downstairs slowly but surely and everyone was wide eyed when they saw him.

Alex's Pov

Keegan, Dani, and Lauren walked downstairs and Keegan looked like he'd gone through hell. He had no shirt on so we could see how badly injured his stomach was. On the right side near his waist line he had a huge bruise that stretched to the start of his abs and to the middle of his waist line. Then he had a shoe print kind of bruise that was a deep purple on his left side near his ribs and a bunch of small bruises were surrounding it. His face wasn't much better either but his cuts were already closing since they were too deep except for that one cut which he'd need to get stitches for. He smiled even though he was in pain and he sat on one of the chairs with the help of Lauren and Dani. Lauren sat next to him and we all sat down to eat. My mom kept asking questions about what happened and Lisa explained everything because Keegan looked so drained of energy and life right now, that she didn't want to bother him.

Keegan's Pov

I was so thankful that Lisa stepped in so I wouldn't have to answer all of her mom's questions. I'm just so tired I wanna sleep and my face feels numb. How badly was I hurt yesterday? I don't remember much but what Ryan said to me and that moment keeps replaying in my mind.

Flashback

"Stay down bitch." One said.

"Fucking dog." Another spat.

"Go and die, you don't deserve Lauren." A third spoke stepping on my stomach.

"Fucking disgrace to the world. Do everyone and Lauren a favour you inbred piece of shit. Just rid yourself of this world."

End of Flashback

Ryan. I tensed up thinking about his name, it caused me to grimace because of my stomach and how bruised and swollen it was. A few people saw and looked over at me worried. I smiled through gritted teeth so they wouldn't worry and almost everyone fell for it. I felt Lauren's hand brush mine and I reached for it before she pulled her hand away. I intertwined our fingers and she squeezed my hand lightly turning to me and smiling. Her smile was so cute and beautiful, I wanted to kiss her right at that moment but I held back since we were at the table. After we finished breakfast I trudged into the living room and flopped down onto the couch already exhausted from moving. Lauren, Lisa, Dani, Alex, and I were going to go back to my house and help explain what happened yesterday night. Lauren came downstairs and sat on the side of the couch near me head. While we waited for Alex and Lisa I laid my head in Lauren's lap while she played with my hair. She ruffled up my hair causing me to crinkle my nose at her and she giggled and I melted then and there. She was just too adorable. I raised my hand to her cheek and she turned slightly and kissed it making me smile.