Road Trip and Broken Ship

"The air was thick with a tension I'd never experienced before, it was kind of crazy to experience it." Get ready.

Keegan's Pov

The road trip is almost over, it was extended into February with even more events popping up and since it allowed me to get more promotion they agreed easily. I've met a lot of amazing people on this trip, it's only myself and Nyjah now since Chaz went off to Vegas. At this moment in time, which is 4:52 in the damn morning, I'm brushing my teeth while surveying my outfit; black jeans hung low on my hips and maroon short sleeved button up fitted comfortably to my torso. Today I have an interview and a signing session at a shop which will be selling my board. After that I think I'm free, I've been trying to get in contact with Lauren for the past few days but she hasn't responded to my calls, texts, you name it I've tried it all. My mom's also been acting a tad shady although I don't know why, it's like she's hiding something from me. New years was pretty awesome, I spent the day with the fam and the Cimorelli's and then hung out with Chaz, Nyjah, and some others at a party.

If I'm being honest with you, I got slightly drunk. Yes, I'm underaged, Yes, I know I'm not supposed to be drinking, and Yes, my mother wanted to choke me out for being stupid, but hey, at least I didn't do drugs or smoke; that counts for something right...? Anyways, I don't know what could've caused Lauren to ignore me for the past month and a bit, I've tried contacting her sisters but they won't tell me shit; so I'm left in the dark wondering what the fuck I did wrong.

"Keegan we have to go, traffic's heavy and we need to be there in about an hour!" My manager Tavon yelled out.

"Coming!!" I yelled back as I spat into the sink.

Rushing out of the bathroom I swiped my phone from my nightstand before making my way to the door. I hopped around on one foot trying to get my black suede Supra Society on my other foot, hopping into a wall twice during the process. Finally getting both shoes on successfully, I checked I had my room key, picked up my skateboard, and ran out of the room.

--------------------

I just reached the building where I'd be having my interview. Looking at the time on my phone I realized I have exactly five minutes and thirty-two seconds before my interview starts. Opening the door I flung myself out of the car, which hadn't even come to a full stop as we had literally just pulled up to the station. I surprisingly landed on my feet which then led to me then running full sprint into the building and only slowing to a jog to ask where the room my interview would be held at was, before taking off again. I reached the door breathless, taking a second to compose myself and calm my breathing before knocking on the door.

"Come in!" A voice boomed from inside.

"Hi, it's good to meet you." I smiled at the interviewer.

"Good to meet you too Keegan. Hey everyone we're taking a break from music as we have Keegan Parker here with us today. Good to see you Keegan and welcome to QX185."

"It's good to see you too."

"You're a fairly new face to the skate community so was it easy to adjust from being a normal skater to a widely known face?"

"Uhm, I believe at first, I was definitely a bit overwhelmed as I was practicaly tossed into the realm of X Games. The atmosphere was just hectic and crazy for someone who'd never done anything major before. After X Games I adjusted quickly thanks to people like Nyjah and Chaz who stuck by me and helped me get used to it all."

"Sounds good. Now we've heard some rumors about how you and Lauren have hit a rough patch; but also recently she's been hanging around with another guy a lot, people are thinking they're dating, are these just rumors?"