16 and Angry

Lauren's Pov

I was awoken when someone's body crashed down on top of mine, their arms wrapped around me in a vice-like grip.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UGLY!!"

Dani. It's no doubt it's her since she loves her specific nickname for me. I was kind of mad at her and Keegan yesterday but it's fine now.

"What time is iiiiit?" I groaned because it seemed way too early for me.

"It's like 9, but get your butt out of bed."

"Bu- NO BUTS now move birthday girl. And I love you." She replied happily as she got off of me and onto the floor.

"Love you too dufus." I replied sleepily.

I hopped off my bed heading towards my closet to pick out my stuff. After I got dressed (A/N pic above) I went downstairs, only to be tackled by my family with hugs.

"Happy birthday Lolo!!!!" My family screamed out happily, their hold starting to suffocate me.

"I love y'all and all but... I can't breath."

"Oh sorry! So how's it feel to be 16?"

"No different to be honest."

"Well, you're old." Dani concluded "OW!!" "I'm not old!" "Kinda are.." "You're mean." "Sorry Lo I love youuuuu!" She replied wrapping her arms around my waist. We stayed enveloped in eachother's holds for God knows how long until I remembered Keegan. I wonder where he is.

My sisters and I all piled into the van to head to some place for my birthday. I opened up my messages and a smile grew on my face as I saw a text from Keegan.

9:37 AM K: Happy birthday baby!!! I can't wait to see you later on tonight! I'm doing a twitcam later for my fans, I have a big event coming up and they want me to answer some questions blah blah blah. BUT after that I'm coming to your place giving you your birthday kisses. I love you baby, miss you like crazy, see you in a little while. :*

9:39 AM L: Thanks kitten! :) I love you too and I can't wait to see you later on tonight!

I was probably smiling like an idiot but I didn't care, I love that goof ball so much.

"Laur we're here." Lisa said smiling as we pulled up to a warehouse.

Keegan's Pov

"Alright Keegan, your growthpate has healed seemingly well. The crack seems to be gone but for skateboarding you will have to wear an ankle brace. I can't determine how long you'll have to wear it at the moment but for now it has to be on at all times since the ankle is still very weak. Stay off your board for about two weeks and rest it; after that you should stop by for a check up and you'll be off on your board."

"Thanks doc. Regarding the stitches I have, are we going to remove them now or schedule another separate appointment?"

"If you have the time we were planning on removing them today, if that's convenient for you, it will take about half an hour."

"Sure let's get it over with, I have time."

----------------

Holy bloody hell, that hurt like a bitch. My leg is wrapped in a bandage where the stitches were removed to stop blood. 34 FREAKING STITCHES, NOT 10-15 NOOOO, 34 STITCHES! I didn't cry but man it's a pain in the ass. The doctor asked if I wanted to keep the cast and I shook my head responding no. I really didn't want to remember that good ol' fall of mine from almost two weeks ago. I rolled down the pant leg of my gray American Stitch joggers before fixing my Empyre Mesh Night Watch Hoodie.