Pretty Brown Eyes

A/N hey everyone. Just quickly wanted to say sorry for the shorter and not as well-written chapters. I'm working on it and dramas showing up soon. Enjoy!

*3 days later*

Lauren Pov

It's around 12am and Keegan still isn't here. We were shooting our next cover today and he was a big part of it.

"Laur can you run over and see if he's there? He's not answering his phone." Christina yelled from downstairs.

"For sure!" I replied.

I almost ran downstairs but realized I had my pjs on still. I went to my closet and took our my black high waisted shorts, black tank top, light blue varsity jacket, and my black vans. I finger curled my hair, brushed my teeth and went out the door.

Keegan Pov

I woke up and remembered we were shooting the cover today. Light blue, gray, red, and black were the colours we could wear. I looked at my closet and started digging around. I decided to wear my light blue heyday kicks, black nappytabs, red neff tanktop, and a black beanie. I put everything on but left my beanie for now, time to style my hair. I went into the washroom and looked into the mirror and ibcould barely see my bangs were in my eyes. I grabbed my hair gel and opened it. It was sticky on my fingers and I decided to change it up. I ran my fingers through my hair like normal but ruffled it up a little bit. I washed the gel off my hands and went back to my room. I stopped when I saw a box on my bed. I opened it and it was my dad's old cross. It had to be his, it had engraved on the back, "Honour, Respect, Love." His initials were on the surface of the bottom of the cross. I held it on my hand just staring at it as tears slid down my face and dropped onto the floor.

Carson Pov

*Knock knock*

I got up and opened the door to see Lauren standing there. I knew Keegan had already seen the gift because I heard him walk out of the washroom. Our mom came back home yesterday at 1am and she gave the the box. I knew what it was and since my brother and dad were closer than him and I, my mom felt it was right to give it to him.

"Can I see Keegan please Carson?" She asked politely.

"Yeah he's upstairs." I said softly but the I grabbed her arm and held her back.

"Take it easy on him Lauren. Please." I said sternly and softly letting go of her arm.

Lauren Pov

Carson said for me to take it easy on Keegan. I thought it was just a joke and walked upstairs. That was until I saw Keegan sitting on his bed looking down at an object almost frozen in place.

"Keegan..." I said softly.

He just kept staring at the object. I sat down next to him and slowly put my hand on his leg. He looked at me and his eyes were really red and puffy.

"Laur... I'm sorry I'm late..." He choked out wrapping me up in his arms.

"Shh, Keegan it's alright, do you still want to film today?" I asked softly.

"Of course, just let me put this on and I'll go over with you." He hugged me tighter.

When he pulled away I gave him a peck on his lips and he smiled, lightly brushing my hand.

Keegan Pov

I got up off my bed and put on the cross. I took a deep breathe and placed my beanie on my head and ruffled my bangs until it looked satisfactory. I look back at her and put my hands on both sides of her leaning down and kissing her softly on her lips. She wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She slowly laid onto my bed and I hovered over her. I deepened the kiss by leaning into her more. She wrapped her other arm around my neck and pulled me on top of her. We kissed for about 2 minutes and finally pulled away. I opened my eyes and stared into her beautiful and mesmerizing brown eyes. I gave her one last kiss on the lips, grabbed her hands and helped her off the bed. I held her hand and we walked downstairs and back to her house. I took a deep breathe and walked inside. They all looked mad at me and I told them I'd tell them what was wrong after the video. I went to Christina and gave her a hug.