Destroyed by Honesty...

Keegan's Pov

It was 2:47 in the afternoon now and I just got back from the stadium for X games. I figured out my run and tomorrow I'm going to try and perfect it. It's seriously hot as hell in my hotel room right now and I'm waiting for Chaz and Nyjah so we can go to the gym and workout. I'm wearing black compression shorts, black Nike shorts, green Go All Day tank, and my black Adidas bounce. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of me biting my lip.

@KeeganParker going to the gym w/ the boys @NyjahHuston @OfficialChazOrtiz (link to picture)

@LaurenCimorelli looking good Keeto :* @KeeganParker #irresistible

I smiled at her tweet and then I heard a knock at the door. I swung it open revealing Nyjah and Chaz in what I assume is their working out clothes. I grabbed my keycard and walked out to the elevator with them. We pressed the "M" button as the doors slid to a close and the elevator music started playing.

"What song is this?" Chaz asked.

"'Uhmmm.... something old?" I chuckled.

"No shit Sherlock." He joked rolling his eyes.

"Why do you really care? Do you like oldies?" Nyjah asked curiously.

"Nah, it's just a kinda cool toon." He replied as the elevator jerked to a stop.

They walked out but I held my arm in front of one of the sliding doors so it wouldn't close as the old lady walked inside. She smiled at me as she pressed the button to her room; I returned the smile and jogged to catch up to the guys. We entered the gym and I walked over to the treadmill as Chaz went to do bench press while Nyjah spotted him. I stood on it and attached the emergency stop pin to my shirt, pressing the start button and putting the setting to 4. It was pretty easy but I wanted to get warmed up first so my muscles wouldn't cramp up on me. I was lightly jogging but picked up my pace as I upped the speed to 9. It was a bit harder but I still found it easy. I was going about 80% right now and after 10 minutes I'll up it to 12 and I'll do that for 3 minutes.

*After 13 minutes*

I slowly started slowing the setting down: 12...9...7...4...0. It slowed to a stop and I unclipped the emergency stop clip as I stepped off grabbing my water bottle taking a long swig of water. After that I worked on my traps, I put in three sets of 10 at lvl 10 on the Pulley machine, 2 sets of 4 minutes on the rowing machine, and I finished with two sets of 15 on bench press of 250 pounds. I was doing an upper body workout today minus the treadmill at the start. After we finished working out we all decided to get changed and go jump in the pool to cool off since it was freaking hot in the gym. I went into my room and got changed into my Free World charcoal pipeline boardshorts and slipped on my Volcom Recliner Rasta sandals. I slipped on a black tank top and walked out the door just as Nyjah walked out. We bro hugged and waited for Chaz to get his ass out of his room.

"You're so slow princess." I joked with Chaz when he finally came out of his room.

"Shut up man, I'm actually trying to look good unlike you two." He spat jokingly.

"We're going to the pool, there's no point." I retorted smirking.

"Whatever pipsqueak." He laughed.

"Yeah whatever dumbass." I chuckled as we all went into the elevator.

It dinged and the doors opened revealing about 20 fans in the lobby. When they saw me they all started screaming and I let out a slight chuckle. I walked up to them and took a picture with all of them posting it on Instagram and tweeting it out before taking pictures with a few of them and hugging them. One girl started crying and I wrapped her up in my arms asking her what was wrong.