Written by the Hideaway

Dani's Pov June 14, 2014

It was the next morning and Lauren, Lisa, and I were standing in Keegan's room. The door was hanging on only one hinge. There were a few holes in the walls and a lot of stuff was flipped over. No one had heard from him so people were starting to get restless and worried. Lauren hasn't talked to anyone since Keegan ran after she said she hated him. We looked around the room and that's when I saw a book just lying on the ground.

"Hey guys, look." I said pointing to it.

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"I think it's his journal or maybe just a book? I don't know." I guessed shrugging.

"Go get it." Lisa ordered.

I walked over a picked it up, Journal? was the title. I chuckled lightly since that was so something Keegan would do. God I miss my big bro so freaking much. We all sat down on his bed and we read the first entry.

May 18, 2014

Well, I guess I'm supposed to write about things I'm dealing with or something in here. I'm 15, my name's Keegan Parker, I have dark brown hair and blue eyes. My friend's claim I'm funny, sweet, caring, outgoing, and weird. My nicknames are Keeto, Kruton, Thunder, and Boo Bear. Don't ask about the last one, just don't. I've never had a girlfriend nor my first kiss, uhm my dad passed away a bit ago and I'm trying to cope but it's not going super well. Erm, I cut a lot like three times a day. My escape is music, the gym, skateboarding, and football. My sister Kylie is in love with Cimorelli, the girl band. They're pretty good I like that they aren't the same as everyone else, they have their own style and I think it's cool. My mom got a new job so we're moving to Cali. I don't want to move but I have to. It's not that I hate it it's just that my friends are here, so many memories are here, and most importantly my dad is here. We're leaving tomorrow, I hope the neighbours are nice. I don't know how to end these so uh... bye.

May 20, 2014

I'm eating pineapple right now and it's really good. I wonder if we have mangoes... Oh! I met our neighbours yesterday, guess who. Cimorelli! My sister flipped shit when she saw them, it was cute as hell. We went over for a bonfire and it was really cool. I can't stop thinking about Lauren though. She's beautiful. I love how she's shy yet outgoing in a way. I think I have a crush on her but not like all of those other guys who just think she's "hot". Her looks aren't the only beautiful thing about her, I really like her personality. I don't think she'd like a normal guy like me, I mean, c'mon, she's probably the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. I'm going back to my pineapple now oh and I did find mangoes!! I'm so happy right now but yeah bye!

May 25, 2014

I'm the happiest and luckiest guy in the woooooorld. I asked Lauren to be my girlfriend and she said YES!! NO JOKE!

June 3, 2014

So, Alana kissed me today and I don't even know what to do. I told Laur and her sisters today because I thought it was right for her and her sisters to know. It went downhill fast. By the way it went I'm pretty sure she hates me so I have nothing anymore. She was my world and well, my world has disappeared before my eyes. Life is unfair, uncanny, and unkind. The world is cruel and I guess I'll just have to live with that. Today is the day I started cutting again. Of course no one knows of such a thing since I doubt people care. It's whatever I guess, I mean I'm not surprised this happened since I have the worst luck in the world.

June 13, 2014

Wow... just fucking wow... So today was this barbeque thing at the Cimorelli place and Ryan was there. Lauren dragged me upstairs and gave me a shirt. I called her babe by accident and i hit my head against the wall because I felt like such an idiot. She stood in front of me before she kissed me and that happened and I was honestly hurt. I love her but at the same time she makes this harder for me seeing her with Ryan and then kissing me. So after that I was soaked by the boys with water balloons n shit. I went to get changed out of my drenched stuff and I overheard Ryan's convo with some chick. He's cheating on Laur and I went and tackled him. I was beating him up and people pulled me off etc etc. Basically Lauren hates me I have nothing to live for and yeah. Bye.