I'm Home!

*2 days later*

Lauren Pov

Finally going home!! I can't wait to see Keegan again even if he's mad. I'm finishing packing when Dani walks in.

"Hey Laur." She greeted with her deep beautiful green eyes.

"Hey loser." I joked smiling.

"At least I'm not a fatty." She laughed.

"Sureeeee weenie." I laughed hugging her.

"Do you think Keegan will yell at me?" I continued worriedly.

"Nah, he loves you too much to stay mad. Remember what he said during that interview? It'll be alright sugar." She replied comfortably.

"Thanks spice, you're the best." I said squeezing her and letting go.

We grabbed our bags and left the hotel room. I pushed her slightly and she tripped over herself and I bursted out laughing. She glared and pushed me back. I slammed into the wall and we both were laughing hysterically now. We reached the lobby and we waited for our sisters. After they finally got down to meet us we all gathered onto the bus. I sat on the couch and put my earphones on to listen to music, day without your love by Jake Miller was playing.  We had a six hour drive back home; oh and did I mention it was 4 in the morning!? I fell asleep quickly.

Keegan Pov

It's May 26th and it's the day when the girls finally are home. Yesterday I got my lip pierced. It was pretty simple. It was a black circle on the corner of my bottom lip. I woke up and it was 9 in the morning. I hopped put of bed and put on some music. Slow Down by Clyde Carson started playing and I went to my washroom. I took a shower and then styled my hair. I still quiff it to the right and the sides are still shaved so the hair is short like a buzz cut. Then I thinned out my chin strap again since it was getting long and messy. After that I went to my walk in closet. I chose my Neff Tie Dye Peace Tank Top and black Anerican stitch Polyurethane jogger pants. Then I went to my other room with all my hats etc. I chose my Red Falcon Badge Supras and my Red Nixon watch and went downstairs. My mom was making pancakes and I danced happily like a child. I ate five and a banana then went upstairs to brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I went and put on deodorant. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.

"Hey bro! You wanna skate outside your house?" Chaz asked.

"Yeah for sure, I have rails and stuff in the garage." I said walking outside.

*10 minutes later*

We had everything set up as a mini skatepark. A couple of low and high rails, a slanted ledge, two ramps with a high rail in between, and a drop in ramp. I decided to use my same board when I went to Venice and I put my headphones on and pressed play. I dropped from the ramp as Chaz and Nyjah started filming at sick angles.

Lauren Pov

"Hey wake up Laur." Dani softly spoke.

"Nooo go away." I grumbled.

"We're almost home, now wake youe lazy arse up." Dani chuckled.

"Fineeee." I agreed.

I slowly got up and stretched whilst yawning. I'm wearing what I wore in the As Long As You Love Me video. I went a brushed my hair since sleeping made in tangled and ugly. I brushed out all the knots and then straightened it. I went on Twitter and tweeted,

@LaurenCimorelli: Almost home, can't wait to see my family and Keegan! #Can'twait @KeeganParker

*Screeeeech*

The bus stopped and I looked outside.. We were home!! I got out of the bus and looked for Keegan. He was skating with Chaz and Nyjah and he looked really focused. I haven't seen him in so long I just want to run up and kiss him and hug him but I'm scared he's still mad. He finished his run (skateboarding) and lifted up his shirt to wipe his face. I was frozen in place and then he looked over and saw me.

Keegan Pov

I just finished doing a sick skate sesh with the guys. We had some awesome angles and I even did hardflips which I just learned. I was about to do another run when I saw Lauren... She was back!! I hopped off my board and ran to her.

"Laur!!!!" I yelled before picking her up and swinging her around. "I missed you so so so so so much!!!" I continued as she squealed.

I put her down and she pushed me lightly making a gross face.

"Ewww, get away from me sweaty boy." She teased.

I pouted and she smiled at me. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me so our foreheads were touching. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I crashed my lips against hers. My heart started beating faster and I forgot about everything. I reached behind my neck and took hold of her hands intertwining them and holding them to the sides. I swear her hands were made just to be in mine. I heard her sisters awwing and I smiled against Lauren's lips. They were so soft and warm it took all of my willpower to not deepen the kiss. I pulled back and opened my eyes to see the most beautiful girl in the world. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I started to play with my lip ring nervous to look at her like the first day I met her.

"You got a lip piercing!!" She squealed.

"Yeah yesterday actually. Does it look bad?" I asked curiously.

"No. You look so good with it." She whispered into my ear.

"Thanks Laur, you look even more beautiful since you left." I complimented.

"I'm sorry about the picture it was stupid. I was stupid. Gosh I was so stu-" I cut her off by kissing her again.

"Don't worry, it was an accident, I love you Laur." I proclaimed after I pulled away.

She smiled widely at me and I let go of her and ran to the other girls. Dani squealed as I ran at her and threw her over my shoulder. She started to laugh as I spun in circles.

"Let me down you weenie!!" She said through laughs.

I let her down and she gave me the biggest hug ever, squeezing me till I thought I couldnt breathe. Then the other girls all came and rushed me with hugs.

"Hey guys, it's good to see you too... I missed you all but I really can't breathe." I choked out and they let me go smiling.

"We missed you so much!!" They screamed.

"I missed all of you a lot guys. I'm glad you're back." I told them.

"Who wants to go to the beach!?" Lisa exlaimed.

"Me... I do... OMG YES!!!" Everyone yelled.

"We'll get ready and meet you at your place in like 20 minutes." Lisa explained.

I nodded and gave Lauren a quick kiss on the cheek causing her to blush. Then I walked back to Chaz and Nyjah and we went inside to get ready.