We Out, So Surreal...

Alana's Pov

I checked my phone and it was 6:45 pm. We're on our way to Chipotle for dinner and I'm sitting next to Pamela in the front while Chaz, Nyjah, and Keegan are in the back talking about the games. I'll admit, I have a tinnie tiny crush on Keegan; he's really sweet and cute and adorable and..

"Alana..?" Pamela waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I asked embarrassed.

"We're at Chipotle now Alana." Keegan chuckled making me even more embarrassed.

"Oh my gosh I-I'm sorry, I didn't know, I completely zoned out." I blabbered on.

"No biggie, now let's go eat, yeh?" He smiled reassuringly.

God, that smile; I opened the door and pushed the seat forwards so he could get out. He laughed his adorable and irresistible laugh as he got caught on the seatbelt. I watched him closely as he struggled until finally he got out and he smirked.

"Staring at me are we?" He smiled cheekily showing off his dimples.

"And trying not to laugh at you..." I trailed off giggling.

He shook his head readjusting his hat on his head as he laughed while we all walked into the restaurant. Chaz asked for our reservation and the lady smiled as she urged us on with a movement of her hand. We were seated into a round booth, Chaz and Nyjah on the left, Keegan in the middle, and Pamela and I on the right. He took out his phone looking at me and I slid over to sit next to him. He stuck his tounge out casually and I did the same. Then we took a pic of us smiling and one of him hugging me while sticking his tounge out at me. He added them into a collage and put the caption: With the beautiful Alana Smith at Chipotle along with Pamela, Chaz, n' Nyjah. #The #Crew #Xgames. He posted it on Instagram and then Twitter. I watched as his phone blew up with notifications from both sights and giggled as his eyes went wide seeing it all happen. The waitor came and we all ordered. While we waited Keegan and I were playing footsie under the table like little kids. After about 30 minutes our food finally came and we all dug in.

Lauren's Pov

I'm with Lisa and Dani at the mall right now and we're at Forever 21! I love Forever 21 and I'm not inent on buying anything, just checking it all out. I didn't really find anything I wanted so I went back over to Dani and Lisa who were looking at their phones. Lisa was tweeting about whatever and Dani was looking at a picture that caught my attention I saw as I walked up to them. It was a post on Instagram by Keegan with Chaz, Nyjah, and some girls. I'm guessing the one he's being all "buddy buddy" with is Alana, my stomach feels uneasy and I scowl to myself deep in thought.

"Laur, it's fine they're just friends." I guess my scowl was kind of loud since Dani spoke up.

"You think so?" I asked uncertain.

"I know so, come on he's going to have friends that are girls, it's inevitable." She reassured.

"True, thanks Spice." I smiled lightly.

"Anytime Sugar, Lisa's ready let's go home." She said wrapping her arm around me.

Pamela's Pov

It's obvious Alana has a thing for Keegan, I mean she blushes a lot when he'd compliment her or hug her. It was cute to see her like this though, I just don't think she knows he has a girlfriend and I don't think he knows she has a huge crush on him. This is definitely going to be interesting, I just hope no one gets hurt. We finished eating and Chaz paid for all of us and we got in the limo going back to the hotel. We pulled up and the paps were still there, do these people seriously have any lives what so ever?? I hopped out along with Alana followed by the guys. I rushed ahead since the paps were starting to get aggressive, they were pushing and some were trying to grab onto us to get an interview. I was met by Chaz and Nyjah but Alana and Keegan were nowhere to be seen. Then I saw Keegan pushing his way through all of the paparazzi with Alana shielded in front of him. They were right at the door when one of the paps grabbed Keegan and started pulling him back; Keegan pushed Alana in front of him and she ran inside to us. We watched as Keegan started telling the guy to let go of him and when the guy wouldn't let go Keegan started yelling. I knew how these things went down with the paps where they make the celebrity or whatever look bad, so I've been recording it this whole time. Keegan hit the guys hand off of him but the man immediately grabbed on again. Keegan was bright red and his fists were clenched so tightly that his hands were going white. Then Keegan lost it when he tried to pull away one last time and punched the man in the face. The man fell and Keegan turned and walked inside saying nothing as he brushed past us hitting open the stairwell door with such a force, that it hit the wall with a loud bang.