I missed you!

*4 days later*

Dani's Pov

Keegan comes home today!! It's noon and Lolo still isn't up. I finished eating my pancakes and jogged up the stairs to our room and opened the door. I quietly chose out my clothes and changed into a plain black t-shirt, jean short shorts, and tied a light blue and black plaid shirt around my waist. I brushed my teeth and hair before walking back into my room and kneeling next to Lauren's bed.

"Sleepyhead wake up." I sung happily.

"Go away." She groaned.

"Wake up Loloooo." I ordered.

"I'll hit you." She threatened.

"Keegan will be here in like a couple of hours." I smirked.

"I'm up." She sighed.

"Good girl!" I cheered jokingly.

"I will still hit you if you treat me like a dog again." She threatened again.

"I love you Laur." I smiled before jumping on her and giving her a big hug.

"I love you too ugly bun but I've got to get ready." She smiled before pulling away.

I nodded and left before sending a text to Keegan.

12:45 PM D: Can't wait to see you big bro!!!!

12:46 PM K: Dani, I'm so sorry but my flight was delayed so I won't be back for like another three hours!! I'm so angry and I'm so so so sorry!

12:48 PM D: It's alright!! I'll see you then but I want an extra awesome hug when ur back :)

12:52 PM K: Of course!! Can't wait to see all of you!

I was honestly really sad that he wouldn't be back but, I can wait I mean it's not his fault that it was delayed. Oh well, I'll have to find something to do for awhile.

Keegan's Pov

Alright so I lied to Dani. I'm actually boarding right now and I'll be there when I'm supposed to be. I'm wearing my Pink Dolphim Waves Baseball shirt, Volcom Frickin Modern Charcoal Chino Shorts, Supra Skytop Roy, black and white canvas shoes, and my favourite Neff Daily Blue Beanie. I still had Dani's bracelet on and for the past five days since I won X Games I haven't taken it off. It's like my lucky charm now and a way to know she's with me. I couldn't wait to see Dani and especially Lauren. Only two and a half hours until I see them and my family again, I can't wait, we're about to take off and I'm already giddy.

*Pulling up to his house*

I was finally back home, my mom got sick so she changed her flight and went home a couple of days earlier than me. I paid the driver and he tipped his hat before helping me grab my bags thus pulling away as I got everything. I walked up the driveway and knocked on the front door. My mom answered it smiling taking my bags and calling for my siblings. Kylie rushed down and started bawling her little eyes out as she ran and clung to my leg not letting go.

"Hey kiddo, I missed you sweetheart." I smiled picking her up as she tried wrapping her tiny legs around my stomach.

"I missed tou too!! So so so so much Keeto! We watched you win though, you did aweee-some." She exclaimed happily.

Then Carson walked in and saw me. I smiled and we brought eachother into a tight hug. We all talked for a bit before I decided to head over and surprise Dani and Lauren.

"I'll be back guys. Gotta say hi to a couple of friends." I chuckled before walking out the door.

My mom knew about my plan and so did her mom, dad, and Alex. I snuck over to their house and then stood at the door. I knocked on the door and Alex answered in smirking. He pointed upstairs and I gave him a hug before sneaking up to Lauren, Dani, and Lisa's room. The door was slightly open and I stuck my head in.