Still got it

Ian's Pov

Keegan and I are at the comm. basketball court right now with Lauren and I think her sister. We're playing one-on-one to 20 and the game's down to the wire. I forgot that the scum bag used to play double AA with my team last year. It's 19-18 for me so if I make this next shot then I win. Rules are: field goals, dunks, and layups are one point. Three pointers count as two points. After one person scores the other gets the ball. And you have to win by two. Pretty basic shit if you ask me.

"Your ball Triple AAA." Keegan smirked.

I chuckled lightly before I narrowed my eyes in concentration. I jab stepped with my right foot before crossing over from my left to right hand. I drove to the right as soon as the ball came in contact with my right hand. Keegan pursued me following my movements until I dribbled the ball through my legs changing direction and he ran too far to the right. I did a fade away and as I released the ball from about 16ft away Keegan blocked the shot. God, he's so fucking fast. He crossed the three point line before cutting back swiftly wasting no time to drive to the basket. I got a burst of speed and I just reached him before he rose up and side arm dunked the ball. He landed cleanly before picking up the ball with his right hand.

"Nice dunk skater boy." I chuckled pushing him lightly.

"19-19, your ball man." "And thanks." He added before bouncing the ball to me.

Keegan's Pov

"19-19, your ball man." "And thanks." I added before I bounced the ball to him.

He held it for a second before dribbling plainly to his left. With a burst of speed he drove to the basket. I pivoted around and ran after him. I reached him in a few strides and he stopped and posted up in the paint. Ian caught me off guard and I fell to the ground. He did a step back jumper but it missed and went wide right. I saw him gather the ball for the rebound and I jumped back up running to him. Before I got there he shot from behind the three point line. The corner shot is money for him so I knew it was over before I even her the swish of the ball going through the net.

"Dammit." I cursed under my breathe.

"Good game man, you worried me for a minute there." Ian said walking up to me.

"Thanks man our next contest should be skateboarding." I laughed lightly.

"You'd kick my ass hands down, so are you thinking of joining basketball for your highschool here?" Ian asked as we walked over to Dani and Lauren.

"I don't know man, I mean I've got skateboarding. I'm sponsored now. I don't know. Maybe." I answered.

"You should, you'd kick ass." He said convincingly as we reached them.

Dani jumped up wrapping her arms around me. I chuckled as I stumbled back a bit.

"Hey fatty." I said when I regained my balance.

"Hi ugly face." She replied before we pulled away.

"Meanie." I said sticking my tongue out.

"Go to your girlfriend Keeto." She giggled before pushing me lightly.

I walked over to Lauren and held out my hands to her. She took them in her own so I could help her up from the ground. I wrapped my arms around her to which she protested.

"You're really sweaty!" "Yeap." "Keeto let go!" "Don't lie, I know you love it." "You stink, I'm going to suffocate from your aroma." "Why you hate meee?"

I unwrapped my arms from her waist pouting. She pecked my lips which caused me to smile.

"Home time uglies." Dani sang from behind me.

"Aye Aye Captain!" I shouted.

"Ow Keegan my ears." Lauren shrieked.

"I'm sorry baby." I whispered as I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Skater boy's a softieee." Ian teased as he picked up the ball.

"Only for Lauren." I replied looking into Lauren's eyes.

She blushed burying her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her for a moment before taking her hand in mine as we walked back to my house.

------

Lauren's Pov

Keegan's honestly the sweetest guy I've ever met. He's so caring and he makes me feel on top of the world. We walked hand in hand up the sidewalk back to our houses. I felt a rush of cool air as Keegan's hand slid out of my own. I let out a small whimper until I saw him taking hold of the hem of the shirt. I watched as he slid it up and over his head before he tucked it into his back pocket. We kept walking and I couldn't help but stare at him. I blushed a deep red when he didn't even look at me but said,

"You know lolo, it's not nice to stare." He said looking straight ahead.

"I-I'm not staring." I stuttered biting down on my bottom lip.

"Uh huh, so why have you been looking at me for the past few minutes?" He smirked turning to look at me.

"You wish I was looking at you." I covered trying not to blush.

"Mhm, so I guess I'll put my shirt back on then." He said reaching for his shirt.

I held his wrist with my hand and pulled it away from his shirt, slightly shaking my head. He looked down at me with those stupid blue eyes I love and that dopey perfect smile he has while he toyed with his lip ring that made him look ten times hotter. Just no, I've decided I was completely stupid for hurting him and not forgiving him, he always looks out for me and I just stabbed him in his heart. I was taken out of my thoughts when his lips pressed softly to mine. Before I could kiss back he pulled away and wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to him. I felt my phone buzz so I took it out.

4:56 PM Lise: Hey Laur, if you want Keegan and his friend can come for dinner tonight.

4:58 PM Laur: Okay cool I'll let them know.

We reached Keegan's place but before they went inside I asked them about dinner and they both agreed. Dani already went back home while Ian walked inside Keegan's house. Keegan placed a gentle kiss on my forehead before saying goodbye and heading inside. I walked back home to get ready for dinner.

Author's NOTEEEEE

Well hi friends, been awhile huh? Now before y'all yell at me, lemme talk. I just started school, I have applied and pre cal math this sem and the course is very hard. Also I will be getting lots of homework, assignments, etc. from now on and updates will come every week if possible. BTW Idk when I'm ending this but I'm writing another fan fic bout Lauren Cim again. I just got a bunch of ideas for that one and yeahh I'm not posting it yet. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU BEAUTIES ENJOYED AND IF YAH DID, LEAVE A VOTE OR COMMENT ;) I'll see you all next time with a new chappie (never again). Bye guys love y'all!

~Nicole