An Update

This authors note contains important information

Hi everyone, I have a couple things to talk to you all about. Firstly, I will be editing Boy Next Door so if you see a bunch of updates that is why. Secondly, the Boy Next Door Sequel.

I have the entire book outlined now and will be starting the writing process soon. The sequel to Boy Next Door will be called, Crossing Paths. Keegan Parker will now be portrayed by Remi Baker. I didn't want Sean O'donnell to be in the sequel because I want to start fresh. I've grown as a writer and person and want this book to reflect that in all ways. Crossing Paths will be shorter than Boy Next Door since I took the time to actually lay out my story. I am beginning the writing process now.

What I need to know from you is whether I should finish the book then post each chapter a few days apart; or rather I update as I write kind of thing?

Let me know which one you'd prefer more.

Thirdly, I am in the process of creating another book. I am still unsure of the title, I have a few ideas, but I'm creating the plot as we speak.

It will be a Dinah/you book and also include the other members of Fifth Harmony. I've really enjoyed the process of creating this book because it's on a topic I'm very interested in. I can't give out too many details right now but in the future I'll let you know.

With that being said, would you all prefer me to post both books at once or post one first then the next after I am done with the first one?

I can't wait to hear your feedback and I hope you all have had a wonderful day.

Happy Fathers day!

Nicole