Off to X Games!!!

*Two Days Later* June 2, 2014

Keegan's Pov

My alarm blared and I slammed my good hand onto it hitting the 'SNOOZE' button. I really didn't want to wake up, it's too much work and it's way too early. I tried falling back asleep and after numerous tries I couldn't seem to fall back into my slumber. Fuck it. I threw the covers off of me and sat up in my bed running my hand through my hair yawning. The flight to Austin, Tx is today and it is currently 4:30 in the morning. The flight will be about three hours so at least I can catch up on some sleep right? So basically I will be gone for a week and a half. After the X Games is over I'm just going to chill out in Texas for a bit, see the scenery, relax, and just spend time with my mom alone, we don't do that a lot anymore. I got out of bed and went into my washroom, I'm still in a daze from waking up. I ran into the bathroom door, it didn't even hurt though I just laughed. My bruises and cuts are healing really quickly, my face looks normal again and my stomach isn't really bruised anymore, still hurts like hell though. I turned on the shower and kept it reasonably cold, I had to wake up I know I'm crazy. I didnt have to put a bag on my cast since it was waterproof. After my shower I towel dried my hair and then quiffed it to the right. It's 4:45 in the morning, there's no way in hell I'm dressing nicely this early. I put on a plain white tank top, black and blue cardigan which I left open, black nappytabs, and my Supra seafoam/gray Chimera shoes. I finished packing my suitcase yesterday I just had to pack up my back pack but first I need food! I crept downstairs careful not to wake up the rest of my family and my mom was already making breakfast. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek. I helped her make breakfast and after we got everything done I could eat. I had two eggs, six strips of bacon, and two pieces of toast. Afted I ate I washed my plate and put it in the dishwasher. I went back upstairs into my washroom to brush my teeth. I accidentally squeezed the tube of toothpaste and I bursted out laughing when a huge glob hit the mirror. I cleaned it up and brushed my teeth. After that I used mouthwash and then I shaved my chin strap so it was thinned out again. After that I went and packed up my bag. I put my sketchbook, pencil, sharpie, Nixon camera, phone charger, gray Neff beanie, black Ray bands, headphones, IPod, IPod charger, and my camera charger. It was 5 now and our flight was boarding at 6. I heard my mlm call me downstairs and I brought my stuff out but I went to my sister's room first. I bent down and kissed her little forehead. Then I stood up and went downstairs with my stuff as my mom called the taxi. I walked outside and was shocked to see Lauren and Dani standing there. Lauren never wakes up early so it's really surprising.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking up to her.

"I had to see you before you leave." She answered softly.

"You're so unbelievably amazing." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

She started crying into my chest and I held her closer. I rubbed her back and placed kisses on her shoulder. After she calmed down I walked up to Dani and pulled her into a hug almost instantly. We consider eachother as family since we're so close now and I didn't wanna leave my other little sister.

"I'm gonna miss you fatty." She chuckled sadly.

"Ima miss you too weirdo." I smiled as I pulled back from her.

"You're actually wearing it?" She said looking at the bracelet on my wrist.

"I haven't taken it off." I chuckled.

"You're an awesome big brother. Now go kick some butt in X Games." She smiled giving me one last hug. Lauren was standing there with tears in her eyes and I walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist planting a kiss on her lips. She looked up and bit her lip, gosh she was so irresistible when she did that.

"I'll be back before you know it. I'll text you everyday, we'll talk and skype as much as possible. Now I know you hate waking up early so go back and get some rest sweetheart." I spoke softly.

She giggled and I smiled giving her a kiss and held it there for a few seconds before pulling away. The taxi pulled up and I waved to both of them before getting in after loading the luggage into the trunk.

*In the airport*

It's 5:40, we just went through security and the airport is baron. I swear our flight was the only one leaving on our side of the airport. We got called for boarding at 5:45 and about ten minutes later we were on the plane. I saw Chaz sitting down in my row and I sat next to him my mom on the outside seat. We bro hugged and talked about the event before the plane took off. After that I put on my headphones and pressed play. Next thing I knew I was out like a light.

A/N Heyyy!! I finally updated haha. Quick little note saying thanks for helping this story reach 500 views. Woo woo! Anyways hope you all enjoyed the chapter and see you next time byeeee. ♥

~Nicole