Welcome home!

(Quick Lauren Pov)

He fell back asleep and started to snore again. When he looked at me that one time he looked so beautiful. His blue eyes electrified when he saw me and his dark brown hair was floppy which was adorable. I sat their for another 10 minutes and then the doctor saidb ton go home and he'd be released the day after tomorrow. I nodded and gave his hand a light squeeze before walking back to my sister. Carson, Lisa, and I went home.

*Two days later*

Keegan Pov

I woke up at about 11am today and the doctor said I could go home. He called my big brother and I got dressed. My brother left me a hoodie so I wouldn't put pressure on my wound. They bandaged it up and told me to clean it every 4 hours. I smiled and put on the stuff my brother left for me. Gray sweatpants, black obey hoodie, and my black vans. Carson showed up and he helped me to the car. I'll admit, it burned and hurt like hell to walk but I eventually got used to it. My brother had been given all the stuff used to clean my wound and cover it up. I took a quick nap in the car because I was still tired.

*20 minutes later*

I feel someone shaking my shoulder and I wake up to see the Cimorelli's house in front of me. I smile slightly and my brother helps me out. I winced a bit cause' my wound stretched when I got out. We knocked on the door and immediately Dani answered it.

"Ah! Keegan you're back!!!" Dani screamed hugging me tightly.

"Hey bud I missed you too." I chuckled smiling not caring about the pain.

One by one they all came and gave me hugs and we're happy I was back.

"Thank you for protecting my little sister." Alex and Christina both said when they came and hugged me.

"You're a brave young man Keegan. Glad you were around." Mr. Cim said to me.

"It was my pleasure sir. She means a lot to me." I whispered back and he smiled and gave me a nod.

And then Lauren came down the stairs and there were tears in her eyes. She ran down to me and I opened my arms and she enveloped me into a hug. She buried her head into my neck and kept saying she was happy I was okay. I closed my eyes and just held her, happy she was with me again. We pulled back but then she hugged me again. I chuckled and after a bit she finally let go. After that I asked to be excused to run home quickly and they let Lauren come with me.

"You don't have to keep saying sorry Laur." I smiled at her.

"But you saved my life." She said softly.

"And I would do it again. Honestly it's fine. I'm here now and not going anywhere, that's all that matters." I unlocked the door and walked upstairs to my room with her trailing behind me.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I told her as I pulled her in for another hug.

"I have to take a shower be back in a few." I told her breaking away from the hug.

I grabbed my black jeans, a loose gray v-neck, and my light blue Neff beanie. After my shower I had to clean my wound.

"Ow!!" I groaned loudly not being able to contain my pain.

Lauren ran in through the door and she had worry in her eyes. She ran over to me and looked at my wound. The cut was pretty deep and when I pulled it out it cut the surface of my lower midsection. I looked up at her and tried to smile. It stung a lot and and it made me feel like my stomach was crushing itself. I bit my lip heavily and she touched my hand.

"Here sit down, I'll clean it." she said softly.

I was glad I was wearing my jeans and I had them low but only a bit. She started to clean it and her hands were cool on my torso. I stared down at her the whole time. When she finished she helped me bandage it up. It would bleed for a little while and in two days I'd getbit stitched up. I gave her a heartwarming smile and thanked her and we walked out backnto my room.

After that I threw on my v-neck and placed my beanie on my head. I smiled showing my dimples at Lauren and she smiled back. Gosh I love that smile so much. I waked over to my small box I keep. I took out my silver cross chain and my ring that my grandpa gave me before he passed away. I put both in and turned around.

"Am I alright for a wounded man?" I said winking at her.

"Pretty good, I like your beanie." she replied.

"I can tell you like my sweater." I smiled noticing she was wearing it.

"Heh. I haven't take it off since the day I visited you." she blushed.

"Well I think you look beautiful in it." I told her as I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"And thank you for coming here with me. I like being with you." I smiled and she blushed even more.

I ran my hands through my hair trying to fix my bangs walking down the stairs.

"C'mon slowpoke." She joked

I laughed and caught up to her. I faltered in my step and she caught me. She looked worried but I just smiled.

"It's nothing, I'm clumsy." I assured her and we kept walking.

Glad to be back... :)

A/N Hey everyone! Sorry if this was a short chapter. Let me know if you want shorter or longer chapters. See you next time.