Going to the Beach!!

Lauren's Pov

I got inside and went to get ready. It felt so good to be home with my whole family and Keegan. I went into my room and I changed into a black bikini. I wore a blue tank top and black shorts over my bikini. Then I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I decided to text Keegan because I already missed him.

L-Lauren K-Keegan

L: Heyyy loser. :P

K: Wooow hurtful. Hi fatso. ;)

L:  -.- what's up?

K: Just getting ready. And you?

L: Waiting to leave. I'm bored.

K: I'll throw you in the ocean then as soon as we get there; to help you wiff your boredom. >:)

L: Don't you dare, I'll hate you forever of you do.

K: You love me too much to hate me. :P I gtg finish getting ready tho. See yah soon beautiful. xo

L: Ugh you're right and okay loser byeee. xoxo

I smiled and went onto Twitter. I followed a few people and then decided to tweet.

@LaurenCimorelli Going to the beach with all my sisters and my mister ;) #missedmyboo @KeeganParker

@KeeganParker Can't wait to throw you in the ocean :D *smiles wide* @LaurenCimorelli

@LaurenCimorelli DON'T YOU DARE -.- @KeeganParker

@KeeganParker We'll just have to wait and see... ;) #Ilovesurprises @LaurenCimorelli

@LaurenCimorelli #Ihateyou >:P @KeeganParker

@KeeganParker hurtful :'( @LaurenCimorelli

I laughed and shut off my phone waiting for my sisters to finish getting ready.

Keegan's Pov

So we are going to the beach and I'm really excited. I want to spend as much time as possible with Lauren and her family before I leave for X Games in a few days. Chaz and Nyjah were going to the beach too so I was lending them some boardshorts. I threw Nyjah Volcom hybrid gray stripe boardshorts and Chaz Volcom Lido Stripe shorts. I grabbed my favourite Volcom Lido solid blue 20 shorts. I then went and looked for my favourite tank shirt. I got my Hurley turquoise, red, and white wedge tank top. Then I put on white reebok ankle socks, grabbed my blue and black Supra Sphinx's and a sky blue ZooYork snapback. I took my Canon camera and went to the mirror on the wall. I took a picture holding up my tanktop exposing my abs and biting my lip. I transferred it to my phone and tweeted out.

@KeeganParker Going to the beach with the guys and my special gal and her sisters :) #beachday #lazyday @OfficialChazOrtiz @NyjahHuston @LaurenCimorelli

After that I went downstairs and grabbed a White Out Mountain Dew can. I'm obsessed with White out right now, it's the greatest drink ever. Then Chaz and Nyjah came downstairs and we walked to the Cimorelli's house. I knocked on the door.

Lisa's Pov

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get it!!" I yelled.

I opened the door and saw Keegan, Chaz, and Nyjah. I invited them in and Keegan ran upstairs to get Lauren. I started talking to Chaz and Nyjah about the X Games and it honestly sounded really cool. Chaz said how if Keegan blows up big then he'll be busy with shows and stops for events. I hope that fame doesn't go to his head and change him if that does happen. Then I saw all my sisters running down the stairs screaming. I turned around and bursted out laughing as they were being chased by Keegan who was soaked in water and covered in silly string.