Paintballin', Tattooin', Vloggin' (Part 1)

December 6 6:22AM
A/N Wanted to move the story along lol sorry it was still in August.

Keegan's Pov

"Ahhh what the hell!?" I screamed as I felt freezing water rush over me.

"Happy birthday lil bro!" Carson yelled laughing.

"Go awaaaaay..." I groaned tiredly.

"Get your ass out of bed before I drag it off the bed and down the stairs."

"Efffff youuuuuu." I grumbled tiredly but rolled out of bed anyways.

"We're still going paintballing right?" "Yeah we're going there for 1." "Okay, I already know who the captain's will be." "See you downstairs bro."

I yawned and stretched my whole body whilst still laying on the floor drenched in water. I stood up stretching my tired limbs in attenpt to wake them up. I wobbled tiredly towards the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Hair is flopped in all directions, my chin strap is scruffy and grown out due to the fact of not shaving for over two months, and my eyebrows hairs are all turned up. I'm such a hunk, I thought as I ran a towel through my hair to dry some of it before walking out of the bathroom. FOOD was all that was on my mind as I threw on a hoodie not bothering to zip it up all the way before leaving in the hoodie and my boxers and sliding down the stairs on my butt.

"Happy 16th birthday honey!" My mother squealed as she gave me a hug.

"Thanks ma. Is there food?" I smiled before popping the only question on my mind.

"Yeah hun there is. Go eat your heart out."

"Okay thanks. Wait, is Kyl's awake ma?"

"Nope not yet. She has a surprise for you though."

"Awesome, I wonder what it is."

"Now shoo and go eat, I'm busy."

"Rude. I love you." I replied before heading off to eat.

I was currently standing in front of the mirror in only my boxers as I tried to decide what to do with my hair. See, we're going paintballing today for my birthday and I feel like it'll just get ruined if I do anything with it. But on the contrary it is my birthday sooo I don't have a fucking clue on what to do. Screw it, I ran my hands through my hair, trying to put it into an acceptable position. When that didn't work out I sprayed mousse onto my hand and rubbed my hands together before I swept it up on a slant in the front and somewhat messy in the back, before finally seeing it as acceptable. (Pic above/the side)

I slugged my way over to my closet, passing the clock that labelled it's screen with the time of 10:42: I sighed as I knew I wouldn't be up right now if it wasn't my birthday before finally looking into my closet, weighing my options. I slipped on my Black and Grey Camo Joggers, Prolific Bandana Block Long Tank Top, and placed my Stussy Splatter Snapback onto my head behind my bangs. I took out my camera and faced it at the mirror.

"Hey guys! It's Keegan here and today I'm finally 16! So I'm going to take you on my adventure today so leggo!"

I kept talking about random shit, my camera facing me, as I walked around the house.

"KEETOOOOOOH!!!!!!" A little voice rang throughout the house, my smile growing wide in an instant.

"Hey you! You're finally awake." I replied cheerfully as she tried to tackle me to the ground when I kneeled down to her level.

"Keeto why you have a camra?"

"You mean camera? Yah a camra. Well you know how I have a youtube channel? Yah. I'm making a video right now, you want to say hi? Can I? Of course c'mere cutie."