Austin, Texas Here I am!

Chaz's Pov

Ow fuck! I woke up since we hit turbulence and my head slammed into the mini window on the plane.

"Please return seats to normal position. Stay in your seats and fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing shortly, welcome to Austin, Texas." One of the flight attendants voices came over the speaker.

I shook Keegan's shoulder lightly and his eyes fluttered open.

"Bro we're about to touchdown, put your seat up." I explained to him.

"Oh, okay thanks bro. Can't believe we're here already." He said groggily.

"No prob and I know right, X Games here we come." I said as he chuckled.

"Can't wait." He yawned.

Lauren's Pov

I felt someone's hand shaking me. Their voice was soothing and it made me smile.

"Ugly face time to get up." A voice said.

Maybe not so soothing. I groaned and rubbed my eyes sitting up in my bunk bed. I opened my eyes to see Dani smiling at me.

"It's 11 so don't yell at me okay?" She chuckled.

"You're learning, good fetus." I smiled at her.

"Laur... can I have a hug?" She asked quietly as I got out of bed stretching.

"Of course, you don't have to ask." I answered holding my arms out.

"I miss my big bro." She muttered.

"I miss him too but he'll be back before we know it." I cooed.

She seemed more relaxed and we pulled away both of us on the brim of tears coming out of my eyes. I changed into black tights, white tank, Keegan's sweater which was huge on me, and white ankle socks. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to get some food. Kath made four big cinnamon bun things and they looked really good. I grabbed a plate and the big knife and cute three pieces for myself. They were smallish, I'm not a pig! Well not usually... Anyways I dug into my food and it was so good, Kath is an amazing cook. I looked at my notifications and there was 6 texts and two Twitter notifications. All were by and or from Keegan. I went onto messaging and his screen name popped up 'Keeto♥Weirdo'

K-Keegan L-Lauren

5:00: K: I love you and I miss you.

8:00: K:Just woke up from my flight. Ur prob still asleep. Prob look really cute. Love you and miss you like craaayzay.

9:00: K: Just got mah luggage. I wanna sleep but I can't stop thinking about a really beautiful girl, the beautiful girl is you my love. Love you :*

10:00: K: I just got mobbed by teenage girls who love me and I hugged them and took pictures but said I had to go. My hotel bed is calling me. Miss you boo love you always ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

11:00: K: I'm guessing you're waking up now or soon. I still miss you and it's getting worse. I have ImissLolosofreakinmuch disease. I love and miss you and hope you miss me and love me like I do.

11:15: K: I want food. I want sleep. I want hats. I want pepsi. I really freakin want you so I can hug and hold you close cuz I MISS YOU. I think ima pass out from exhaustion. Night for now ♥ :*

11:20: L: Hey lover boy, you're such a romantic. haha I miss you too babes soooooo freaking much. When you wake up text meee. Love ya goodnight my prince charming. :* ♥

I then went on Twitter and looked at his two tweets.

@KeeganParker I just wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, I wanna make you feel wanted. #Missingyou #you're wantedbyme @LaurenCimorelli