Back off!!

Keegan Pov

I woke up and decided to go play some basketball with my bro today. Just chill and spend some time with him. I went to my closet and chose a black nike tank top, black nike shorts, black elite socks, my favourite light blue Jordan Hyperdunks, and my light blue ray bands and Jordan snapback. I grabbed an apple and my bro was already waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" My bro asked.

I nodded my head and took a bite of my apple. We dropped Kylie off at the Cimorelli's and said we'd be back in a couple of hours.

*At the public basketball courts*

We'd been playing for about 1 and 1/2 hours and my bro decided to go home and pick up Kylie. I decided to stay and just shoot around. I had my headphones in and was just minding my business when I heard a scream. It sounded familiar and I turned around looking for the source. I dropped my ball when I saw some asshat grabbing onto Lauren and trying to drag her away. I instinctively ran over to protect her and stepped inbetween them and yelled at the man...

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" as I pushed him back and kept Lauren behind me.

"Very funny kid, just move aside, I need to deal with her, we... have some issues we have to sort out." the man threatened.

"Over my dead body. You were abusing her so back... the... hell... away." I replied narrowing my eyes.

"Alright then... have it your way." he replied

He started to walk away but then turned around and tried to throw a punch at me. He was too slow and I grabbed his arm and twisted it. He groaned but then smiled sickly. The next thing I knew I felt a cold blade slide into my stomach and I ripped the knife from his grip and had it in my hand. He ran away as fast as he could and I held my stomach.

Lauren Pov

Everything happened so fast... Keegan who I'd met only twice was in front of me protecting me from that man. And then I saw the gleam of the sun hitting an object. I saw Keegan slightly bend over but then rebound out of I'm guessing pure adrenaline and take the knife from the man and held it. The man ran and Keegan turned around and gave me the smallest of smiles. I could tell he was in serious pain by the look on his face. The stain on his shirt was growing and our houses were about 2 blocks away from here so I decided to go there and get help. He held his stomach with his left hand and grabbed my hand with his right. We walked as quickly as possible and then he let go and started to slow down. I looked at him with a worried expression as he slowed down even more. I touched his wrist and helped him put his right arm over my shoulder. We finally reached my front door and I banged on it as hard as possible. He fell to his knees bring me down with him. I tried to help him up but his body weight was too much for me. He fell unconscious and I screamed. Christina opened the door and her eyes went wide.

"Someone call 911!!! Hurry!!" She yelled as loud as possible.

Dani held Kylie back and Kylie screamed and kicked and bawled when she saw her brother on the doorstep. Carson and my dad came and helped bring Keegan in the door and laid him down face up on the floor.

No One's Pov

The ambulance came blaring down the street and stopped right outside. They took out the stretcher and placed it by the door. One paramedic ran in and checked Keegan's pulse and quickly applied pressure to the wound. The paramedic ripped open Keegan's shirt and tried to assess the damage. They then put Keegan on the stretcher and brought him to the ambulance. Carson went with them while everyone tried calming Kylie and Lauren down.

(Quick Lauren Pov)

I sat on the couch and was bawling my eyes out praying Keegan would be okay. Lisa was rubbing my back and Dani was holding my hand. I told them everything that happened and how he protected me from that guy. we all prayed for Keegan and I sent my own prayer pleading he'd be okay. Now we waited to hear from Carson...