You're leaving?

Keegan Pov

I woke up at 9 today. I was so tired from yesterday I went to bed at 10. I got up and showered. After that I quiffed my hair to the right and went to have some breakfast. My mom made bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs. I ate a lot and went back upstairs. Today was the day I meet Michael, the ZooYork rep and I'm nervous. I went and brushed my teeth then used mouthwash. After I went and got dressed. I wore black skinny jeans, white v-neck, and my favourite white Nixon watch. I then went and grabbed my Silver/Seafoam Chimera Supras. I put on my Neff Sunburn Snapback. Chaz came and picked me up in his black Mercedes-Benz. We reached his house and I was greeted by Michael. We sat down and the meeting started. We talked about what would happen if I was officially sponsored with ZooYork and all of the important things. ZooYork wanted to sign me as soon as possible. Michael had final call and just had to see me skate a bit more. I took out my clothes from the gym bag I carried so I could skate easier. I put on black basketball shorts and a plain black shirt. We went outside and I skated in Chaz's private park area. After a bit I stopped and Michael told me he was stunned at how talented I was. He told me I had an amazing gift at skateboarding. We went back inside and went over the contract. My mom had hired an agent for me and my agent said it was good for me to sign. I was now officially signed with ZooYork!!! I was so happy I couldn't wait to tell the girls when I got home. I thanked Michael and Chaz and my agent dropped me off at home. After that I went to the Cimorelli's. I told them the news and they were all estatic. But then they told me they had some news too...

Lauren Pov

So we just found out that my Keeto was now officially sponsored by ZooYork! I was so happy got him. We were all excited too because we were going on a one week trip to do a few concerts. I was going to miss him like crazy but I can't abandon my sisters because of it.

"We're going on TOUR!!!" Everyone screamed happily.

"You guys!! That's awesome!!" Keegan exlaimed.

"How long are you gone for?" He questioned.

"A week. Maybe more depending on how it goes." Christina explained.

"I hope you guys have fun, I'll miss you. When do you leave?" He asked quietly.

"In four days.." I answered.

He nodded and said he had to go home. He dodged our attempts at hugs and walked out.

Keegan Pov

I walked out because I felt tears threatening to spill out. I dodged their hugs because it hurt too much to know they'd be gone soon. Especially Lauren, her leaving me for a week will be torture, I don't know how I'll last for so long without her. I got home, threw off my shirt, and I went on twitter. I updated my profile picture to the one with Chaz, Nyjah, and I at Venice skatepark. I then tweeted out,

@KeeganParker: officially sponsored by ZooYork. Can't wait to get started. #ZooYork #Hypefordays @ZooYorkCo. @OfficialChazOrtiz

@OfficialChazOrtiz: Glad to have you on the team now man. Got some great news for you. @KeeganParker

@KeeganParker: Really? What is it? @OfficialChazOrtiz

@OfficialChazOrtiz: Wait until later. Come over at 6 tonight. @KeeganParker

@KeeganParker: Sounds good. See you then bro. @OfficialChazOrtiz

I went and took a shower. Then I put on black skinny jeans, black ankle socks, and a baseball sleeve shirt that had red sleeves and a white base.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." I answered casually.

"Hi.." Lauren spoke quietly.

When I saw her I got up and held her in my arms. She buried her head in the crook of my neck and I tightened my grip around her. I closed my eyes and tried to savour this moment knowing she'd be leaving me soon. She looked up at me and her deep brown eyes glistened from tears.

"I'll miss you too." I said pecking her lips.

"Promise me something though..." I continued.

"Anything." Lauren agreed wiping away her tears.

"Don't fall for another guy while you're gone. I dont think I could bare losing you." I quietly implied.

"I won't." She complied.

After that we went donwstairs and hung out for a bit. We watched a scary movie and she cuddled up to me because she was scared. After that I took her home because I had to go to Chaz's soon. I checked my phone, 5:30 pm. I went back home and upstairs to get ready. I kept on what I was wearing and went to style my hair. I made my quiff to the right and then went to grab a pair of shoes. I chose my all black Nike's. I carried those downstairs and grabbed my black Oakley sunglasses. I did up my shoes and went out the door.